Sign in to follow this  

RC, the real Q

how longs he signed with suzuki for?

how long will rc ride before retirement?? i sure hope he doesnt quit while hes on top, that would suck

Doubtful.

He'll probably go to KTM where he'll proclaim it the greatest bike he's ever ridden.... only to have it promptly spit him off, resulting in a career ending injury.

I'm betting he stays with Suzuki, sounds like he's pretty happy there, if he brings home a championship for Suzuki I'm sure they'll treat him like a king.

RC will stop racing win he stops winning Championships............If someones comes along (Bubba, Alessi???) and starts beating RC frequently, than he'll retire ala MC vs RC. UNtil then it will be the RC show............... :)

RC will stop racing win he stops winning Championships............If someones comes along (Bubba, Alessi???) and starts beating RC frequently, than he'll retire ala MC vs RC. UNtil then it will be the RC show............... :)

Couldnt have said it better myself.

McGrath set the progression.

Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Retire, Red

I think RC will ride yellow bikes then switch to an Orange NASCAR ride. :)

Wasn't it

Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Retired, Orange, Red?

Doubtful.

He'll probably go to KTM where he'll proclaim it the greatest bike he's ever ridden.... only to have it promptly spit him off, resulting in a career ending injury.

:D:D:o;):D

i asked him personally at the copper mountain supermoto event 2 years ago what he thought of the ktm.

:p:):) was the response.

no he went to yamaha after suzuki.

And he didn't retire b/c he was loosing, he retired b/c of a couple injuries.

I highly reccomend his book, I finished it in a day (well 4:30 the next morning but still)