Sign in to follow this  

Kyle Lewis Crash...Bad News

Check out this. I edited the video a bit.

Crash Mpeg1

KL Crash Mpeg2

The first is about 4 megs

the Mpeg two is 14

:):)

It takes a while to download them but they do work so have patience.

SORRY HAD TO REMOVE THE MPEG 2 FILE IT WAS RUNNING UP MY HOST USAGE: IF ANYBODY WANTS TO POST IT I'LL GET IT TO YOU.

I haven't seen an injury report but he did walk off the track on his own

Yeah, but not very well, they were saying something about his tail bone :)

I was there when this happened. I watched him fly through the air and then the bike whacked him in the chest. It looked pretty rough from where I was sitting, but he did walk off the track. I saw the replay on ESPN2 yesterday and they did not really give any update of his injury. I sure hope he is ok !

I haven't heard read anything, but on ESPN yesterday, they said he walked away from it. Still had to hurt though!

It seems he avoided serious injuries because the bike rebounded when it hit the ground. But it sure looked painful when he flew and landed on his back. :):)

Man, he was lucky the bike landed on him with the curve of the seat and on the pad of the seat. Knarly crash though, my word.

Glad he is ok. That could have been really bad. It's crazy how his bike tossed him forward so hard :)

It looks like he got lucky!

Did you notice how he was sideways to the track, and his bike when he was laying there? The bike cartwheeled right on top of him, hitting him with his seat. :) Close.