Blizzard ride last night

Working on my bike yesterday at a shop, took longer than I thought, blizzard rolled in and town shut down. I was only 1 mile from town but there were no vehicles running. I decided to try the bike and headed out at midnight. Lots of sitting still waiting for patches of visibility, hard to tell where the road was, hit a few drifts but eventually made it. 1 hour to drive 1 mile on road. The visibility was so bad it was hard to see intersections and turn offs. I took this pic this morning out of my window. Both of these drivers thought they were at the intersection and turned into the ditch.

Good news, the blizards been held over for another day. ?

Working on my bike yesterday at a shop, took longer than I thought, blizzard rolled in and town shut down. I was only 1 mile from town but there were no vehicles running. I decided to try the bike and headed out at midnight. Lots of sitting still waiting for patches of visibility, hard to tell where the road was, hit a few drifts but eventually made it. 1 hour to drive 1 mile on road. The visibility was so bad it was hard to see intersections and turn offs. I took this pic this morning out of my window. Both of these drivers thought they were at the intersection and turned into the ditch.

Good news, the blizards been held over for another day. ?

Ack. Why would you want to continue living there? My winters are long enough, and they only last 4 months! ?

Jeez... and I thought it was cold when it got down to 50 last week. ?

Funny though... all of the jokes about Arizona "dry heat"... I spent a week in Anchorage a couple of years ago in February. It didn't get above 20^f the whole time and I never really felt cold.

Ya... here winter lasts about 4 days.

Frostbite,

You are the epitome of a Hardcore rider. Extreme as they come. Cold is something that I'm not into at all! ??

Hey Torture,

Since we're pretty much at the opposite ends of the temperature scale I think in order to be more balanced we should arrange a rider exchange. I'll come down there and melt my tires off chasing you around some volcanoes and then you can come up here and freeze your wheel nuts off chasing me around some glaciers.

Whaddya think? ?

P.S. No worries about running out of water up here, when you get thirsty you just stop and roll your own.

Hey Torture,

Since we're pretty much at the opposite ends of the temperature scale I think in order to be more balanced we should arrange a rider exchange. I'll come down there and melt my tires off chasing you around some volcanoes and then you can come up here and freeze your wheel nuts off chasing me around some glaciers.

Whaddya think? ?

P.S. No worries about running out of water up here, when you get thirsty you just stop and roll your own.

I will not take this challenge!!! Nuts will be frozen off and it won't be from my wheels!!!! I'm out! No way no how!! However, you can come ride with us anytime... ?

What a great idea :D

It would be better than 2bb getting the snot beat out of him in 3 minutes.

I don't know Kelsow, ? too close to call. :o

I will not take this challenge!!! Nuts will be frozen off and it won't be from my wheels!!!! I'm out! No way no how!! However, you can come ride with us anytime... ?

ILMAO! :D??:D:D What's for dinner Saturday night? :D

Frostbite, you are like TC said the most hardcore of any rider yet. (See had to be rescued story) What the hell are you doing in Nunavit? Is that home or what? I know you have to be able to see the arctic circle from there. Wait, I remember what is keeping you there... the blonde one.. correct? ?? Seriously, what is the population and what is it that you do in the north pole for employment?