Sign in to follow this  

Total Gym 1500?

Does anyone have a Total Gym 1500? If so does it work well for motocross, toning up etc........ Thanks

why would you want a total gym when you could get bowflex? Bowflex took me about 5-7 weeks and it worked great

I know alot of people might disagree with me here. I have nothing against home gyms or exercising, but the best exercise for motocross is to ride. So save your money and ride more. :)

Not sure of the benefits towards riding,but I have a friend that swears by it. I've been looking at them, and pretty much have decided to purchase one. I'm sure if it works, it woudl have benefits towards riding, like any other sound work out program. This plus a good cardio program should help with riding. But I am no expert.

I bought and use a Total Gym. Yes if you use it, it can definitely pump you up and make you alot stronger. I agree that riding alot is a great workout for riding but not everybody has the time or access to riding 3-4 times a week. aTotal Gym is right there and fairly easy to use and I think very cost-effective compared to more expensive systems like bow-flex.