Sign in to follow this  

2005 Indy supercross stories

I just got back from the Indy supercross and that was an exciting night, I ended up getting credentials, and meeting Sebastion Tortelli, Ricky Carmicheal, Chad Reed, Davi Millsaps, Ernesto Fonseca, Josh Grant, Josh Hanson, Ryan Mills. Then when the show was about to start my friend got me a VIP pass to go sit in the Press Box, I got the new 2005 April issue of Racer X for free, and a free supecross book. Not to mention later in the night I got SEBASTION TORTELLI's jersey!!! It was awesome!!

How did everybody else's time go at the indy supercross?

Oh hey Nikki and Buko I think I might have saw you guys, in the pits standing by one door.

I just got back from the Indy supercross and that was an exciting night, I ended up getting credentials, and meeting Sebastion Tortelli, Ricky Carmicheal, Chad Reed, Davi Millsaps, Ernesto Fonseca, Josh Grant, Josh Hanson, Ryan Mills. Then when the show was about to start my friend got me a VIP pass to go sit in the Press Box, I got the new 2005 April issue of Racer X for free, and a free supecross book. Not to mention later in the night I got SEBASTION TORTELLI's jersey!!! It was awesome!!

How did everybody else's time go at the indy supercross?

Oh hey Nikki and Buko I think I might have saw you guys, in the pits standing by one door.

I've had dreams like that before, was this drink or drug induced :):)

hahaha No drugs or alcohol included in my story. Just a mikes hard lemonade. :) IT ALL HAPPENED I GOT PICTURES!!!