Side number plate protection

I wish I could get that stuff to stick, but it just peels off on my crf250 after about 10 minutes...

Did you see the instructions they came with? I didn't find them until after I put 3 of the 4 pieces on. You have to first clean the surface really good with contact cleaner and then I forget what else but the first step is the most important. It also says "this isn't a sticker so don't treat it like one".

Thanks for the compliments on the pics fellas./and ladies.

I put them on my yz250f and haven't felt a difference, if you want my opinion they are a waste of 35 dollars but they do look cool. ?

Do you ride on the balls of your feet or the arches? I ran a set of Stomp pads on my 450 and noticed that my legs never touched the pads. "What a load of crap" I thought. Then I switched my riding style to standing on the balls of my feet. That moved my knees back just enough that I found the pads fell right in the middle of my legs. I started pinching the bike with my knees using the pads. What a HUGE difference! The extra control and reduction of stress on my upper body was incredible.

Unfortunately, the pads only lasted one riding session. Half of then ripped off and were lost somewhere on the track. That rubber compound they use is perfect. My legs would sink into the soft rubber and not budge when flying through whoops and choppy terrain. Stomp just can't find a glue that will actually stick despite all the cleaning and surface prep.

The first plastics manufacturer to ship replacement body panels with this stuff molded into it is going to do the MX industry a huge favor. I'll wait for that before trying another set. I have a feeling I may be waiting for a while...

Chris.