Sign in to follow this  

E2 or Qpipe?

I need to get a new pipe and am trying to decide which on. I am looking at the FMF Q and the White Bros E2. Which is best? I ride a 2001 YZ 426 and need to be under 96 dB. :)

I have a 2001 YZ426 with the FMF Titanium 4 system which works great... But you want something quieter... I think that FMF makes one of the best systems besides Pro Circuit.... So I would go with the FMF system...

I have a E2 on my 450 and have been more then happy!! It's not too loud and is very durable. I have gone down pretty hard and the can has only suffered small scratches. It is a well made system. :) The only problem I have encountered with the system is a small hesitation in my mid range. I am hoping to fix that with the zipty jet kit I just ordered.

I have a FMF Q on my 01 426 and can't say anything bad about it. After a new repack I was down to 94db and have not need to do it for two years. Currently hanging on to 96db

:) Well, I must say that anyone that has over 10,000 posts must have good info. Thank you all for the input. Wholly Macaroni John thats a lot of posts.