Sign in to follow this  

Washington Racers???

I have been riding since the tender age of 8yrs old.... Due to my Dad only riding the trails, that is all I did till the age of 20, and that was my first track experience... I am 25yrs old now and have been riding Horn Rapids, MXGP, Thurson County ORV (when operating) I have also been riding the dunes of Washington, California, Utah, Idaho since 20.....

I am 5'10" and weigh about 225lbs (workout a lot) but cutting down to around 200-205lbs.... I have a 2001 YZ426 that still runs like new and I would like to start racing... I actually haven't ridden a track since April of '04 but want to jump back into things and begin racing.... What I'm looking for is other BEGINNER racers to train/ride with to become faster and more confident... I have looked into the Woodland series a little and know that Horn Rapids (Eastern Wa.) starts racing every weekend in the summer... If anyone is interested in hitting up a few tracks anytime, please leave me a PM and I'll get back to you..... Thanks for reading my long post....

A few of us from Spokane were out at horn rapids on Sat. morning, that's a fun track. It gets pretty rough after a while though, my buddy crashed and bent his subframe.

What was he riding? Was there many people out on Saturday? I've only been to Horn Rapids on a weekday and it get's pretty busy during the summer days.. The times that I ride their is either on a Mon-Tues-Wed, it's been about a year though since my last visit to Richland.... Do ya'll ride pretty often?

Sooooo, no one wants to ride with the rookie hey, I'm not slow i'm just not what you would call up to speed..... Now in the open Dunes I'm fast as can be... Come on, someone's gotta want to ride....

My buddy and I both ride 05 CRF250's, there was quite a few people down their on saturday. The track was pretty rough by 2 pm or so. I run #11 and he run #5, I just moved overe to spokane last march, so I will start racing the extreme motorsports park here in airway heights. I've never been to toes mx park, what's that like? We are thinking about going to horn rapids next weekend if you want to meet us. I drive a green toyota tacoma. :)