Sign in to follow this  

Hawaiian Sunday ride w/Pics

This was the first Sunday in Helemano in a looong time where it wasn't muddy everywhere we went. The bottoms of the valleys were nasty but overall the traction was pretty good all day long. A welcome change and it was fun... :)

John T has been out for a few weeks with a knee injury but was back to have fun with us...

2-john%20hill.jpg

Neal, John and Yamafreek drop into a running water section...

3-traffic%20water.jpg

Yamafreek on a ridge across a valley...

4-yamafreek%20distance.jpg

After riding a bunch of cool trails around the mountains mid section we headed over to the Haleiwa side where I haven't been for awhile... Fun! Here the guys plan the next move. As you can see it was a beautiful day...

5-group%20sky.jpg

TT member Bat450 lays it down after clearing a off-camber root section. 4", 6" and 8" roots in a cluster &%$#@! angled downhill... :p

6-sean%20lay%20down.jpg

Bat450 approaching a log. He's also been out with some family duties. He too was glad to be riding...

7-sean%20log.jpg

John T was having fun...

8-john%20close.jpg

Yamafreek having fun too...

9-ralph%20dip.jpg

Wren climbs out of a slippery valley...

10-wren%20sun.jpg

John T...What a great day to be riding...

11-john%20turn.jpg

Neal had some leg locking going on towards the end...

12-neal%20walking.jpg

John on the home stretch... TRU fun...

1-John%20t%20tru.jpg

Great day had by all. :)

Great Pics TC!! Wish we had some places like that to ride here. Some of your pics always amaze me. Keep the pics going..

Good stuff TC. What is John riding, a 500cc, 2 stroke, gas gas...?

Thanks. John is on a 200cc 2 stroke Gas Gas. He just got his knee braces so he was happy to be back after a short lay off. :)

After those lava pictures those look pretty tame though

And I was happy for it! Last sunday we worked hard again but yesterday was a nice, mellow ride with cool north wind breezes all day. The sky was soooo clear and the weather for riding was as good as it gets... :)

The new and improved TRU logo looks good! Good to see John back on the trail, the down time must have been painful.

Sweet pics man!!! Yes it is nice to have the ride weather back here in hawaii. Keep riding hard and having fun. :)

you always have the absolute coolest pictures. What would be even cooler, is if you shot a video and edited it. Have you ever thought of doing that?

In the process of getting stickers and I'll be sure to hook you up... :)
The USPS won't deliver from Hawaii to Washington, guess I'll have to fly over to get one! :)

The USPS won't deliver from Hawaii to Washington, guess I'll have to fly over to get one! :)

Why don't you come get one say.........Mid March or so??? :)

Why don't you come get one say.........Mid March or so??? :)
Invitation accepted! I will buy you a delicious plate lunch and shaved ice in exchange for your most bitchin sticker. :)

Invitation accepted! I will buy you a delicious plate lunch and shaved ice in exchange for your most bitchin sticker. :)

Its gonna cost you more than that little fella ,I see double leg locks in your future my friend .

Its gonna cost you more than that little fella ,I see double leg locks in your future my friend .
I match your double leg locks and raise you two pukes...what's your hand Dutch boy? :)

I match your double leg locks and raise you two pukes...what's your hand Dutch boy? :)

Ill raise you one open face helmet for extra distance in the pukage and then im folding like a warped wooden shoe, :)

Ill raise you one open face helmet for extra distance in the pukage and then im folding like a warped wooden shoe, :)
I'm calling your bluff! Your shoes don't look warped!

photo_boy.jpg