Sign in to follow this  

Looking into revalve

I am looking into getting my suspension revalved for my weight/ riding style.

I have an 04 crf450

i am into freestyle, desert riding, and the track

i dont want to spend more than $400

what would you guys recomend??

thanks

Those 3 styles of riding would require 3 distinct valve stacks and spring rates. Call the folks at Precision Concepts, they do Team Honda off-road and are great at MX too.

I am looking into getting my suspension revalved for my weight/ riding style.

I have an 04 crf450

i am into freestyle, desert riding, and the track

i dont want to spend more than $400

what would you guys recomend??

thanks

Thats a fairly low budget for a suspension revalve. While the labor may fit into that, after you are done with parts, etc, it will be more. I would recommend either waiting until you have the money to do both ends, or doing just the forks for now.

www.suspensionplus.com will do it around 500$.

400$ is kinda low. With that i would say have the springs put in for your weight and the oil changed to a high quality oil. That will make a big improvement.

and it'll be hard to set your bike up for all of those conditions. If you set it up for MX you shoudl be right in the middle. It'll be too stiff for desert, but too soft for freestyle. That's about the happy medium for you.

Give MX-Tech a call getting mine done by John Curea right now.Very informative and guarentee their work 100% satisfaction.

Check in to Race Tech Gold Valves, they're around your price range, cheap, LOL. Just playing :) MotoSportoutlet.com and Rockymountainmc.com can get them for around $135 per end. You've got another $130 dollars to buy your tools, oil and springs if needed.