Sign in to follow this  

Anaheim 3 Supercross (Round 5) video

***EDIT*** IT is still on eXeem as stated below but I found a BitTorrent tracker so here is a .torrent as per usual. I'd recommend using this instead of eXeem -

http://www.iol.ie/~foundation/2005 AMA Supercross Round 5 - Anaheim 3 - 250s.torrent

The tracker I was using for the videos has been taken down and I can't find any others that seem to work. If anybody knows of one I can put it up there, for now though I'm going to put the video up on eXeem (sorry to change again, but eXeem won't be going anywhere soon so this should be the final switch).

eXeem looks very like Kazaa or Napster but actually uses BitTorrent for it's download protocol so it will be just as fast once there are a few people seeding.

Anyway, all you need to know to get the video is download and install eXeem from here - http://www.exeem.com/download.htm. Then click on this link (in Internet Explorer ONLY) to start the download - exeem://80/ec73e74f796181f5a1d34255f93470112229dcb8/anaheim3_250cc.wmv

Or you can do a search in eXeem for anaheim3_250cc.wmv and you'll find it. Any problems please let me know, I don't want to make this difficult but bittorrent's days are numbered so this is the way forward :)...

*EDIT* - Seems those exeem://blahblah links above don't work too well. If you just go into Search and enter anaheim3_250cc.wmv and leave it 5-10 minutes it will find it, just double click it to kick off the download.

Yeah I tried owntracker this morning but keep getting errors connecting to the tracker, so I gave up with that. Not sure what language that is on elitetorrent but I don't speak it and can't figure out where to upload etc. :). People are downloading it from eXeem now though so it is definitely working. If anybody can't get it up and going and needs it on bittorrent find a tracker and I'll put it up :)...

I haven't been using eXeem long enough to know, but I'd guess you put the completed video file in your My Downloads directory then click my link above? There are 6 people downloading it at the moment with no other seeds.

Hello,

I'm getting:

15:06 tracker for 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' failed: 'tracker: "http://127.0.0.1:0/announce" connection refused'

15:06 The file 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' may have been removed from the network ( try 1)

15:06 The file 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' may have been removed from the network ( try 2)

15:06 The file 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' may have been removed from the network ( try 3)

15:06 The file 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' may have been removed from the network ( try 4)

15:06 The file 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' was removed from the network

In my Exeem event log when I try the link to the torrent. Anybody know why this is happenning? TIA.

Hello,

I'm getting:

15:06 tracker for 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' failed: 'tracker: "http://127.0.0.1:0/announce" connection refused'

15:06 The file 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' may have been removed from the network ( try 1)

15:06 The file 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' may have been removed from the network ( try 2)

15:06 The file 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' may have been removed from the network ( try 3)

15:06 The file 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' may have been removed from the network ( try 4)

15:06 The file 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' was removed from the network

In my Exeem event log when I try the link to the torrent. Anybody know why this is happenning? TIA.

Do a Search in eXeem for 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' and then download.

I got the file right here but dont get it seeded :):)

Dont know how that new program works??

Try it later again

Thanks so much Zenith... it is downloading now. I have 2 internet connections in my house. One is just for backup but I am using it now for finding and sharing MX/SX. I will leave it on 24/7 so I should always be seeding.

Note to ESPN: I would hapily buy these videos if you made them available. There are many people on this planet that simply can't get your programming.

spy - Tried it again with your one, still get "rejected by tracker - Invalid info hash value". Probably something to do with the tracker not supporting BitTornado properly or something like that. eXeem is handier anyway so we may as well use it...

I agree pearl, I would be willing to pay for the videos as well, there's no way of seeing them over here as it is. I wouldn't be too willing to pay €50 for satellite though, even if one of the channels did show it :)...

Are there any other programs needed to run eXeem?

My event log says:

17:17 scheduling a node request at: 17:17

17:17 sending node request to network

17:17 node request failed, retrying in 5 minutes

17:19 tracker for 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' failed: 'tracker: "http://127.0.0.1:0/announce" connection refused'

17:20 tracker for 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' failed: 'tracker: "http://127.0.0.1:0/announce" connection refused'

17:20 tracker for 'anaheim3_250cc.wmv' failed, searching for new tracker on segment: 80

If only i were good with computers!!

You're not using eXeem lite are you? Get the latest version of the real eXeem and just leave it open for a few hours, it will connect eventually I'm sure.

It's been uploading, but the upload speed is not as good as BT, and I have it set to unlimited.

Any suggestions to improve upload speed?

Have you forwarded port 6881 to your PC through your firewall? Not sure if you have to with eXeem, but I did it anyway and it is completely maxing out my upload.

it seems to be downloading very slow :)

Why is the file this big? is it in better quality it is 425 MB four times bigger than the other races :)

my connection is probably slow we are talking about 20 hours ;)

but I just leave it open so it should be here sometime :p

thank you very much for putting this up :D:D:o

Much better quality, I'd be quite happy to wait for the extra quality but it's down to what the majority want I suppose. Let us know what you all want...

It has only been up about 8 hours so don't expect too much speed yet anyway. Only two seeds as well so far...

it is great that the quality is better, absolutly worth the wait, if there's only 2 seeding now it will probably be better when when it have been up for some time. I just leave it open over night :)