Sign in to follow this  

SuperMoto...

SuperMoto Pics from yesterday at IMI motor sports, thanks to Aaron for taking the pictures, here are the best ones: Thanks to those who made it out, I had a great time and can’t wait for the upcoming race season :)

BaconCRF followed by Burned

DSC00931.jpg

Me

DSC00932.jpg

BaconCRF

DSC00940.jpg

Me followed by BaconCRF

DSC00941.jpg

DSC00951.jpg

and the best for last, Dan (baconCRF) in front of me

DSC00953.jpg

Cool pics, thanks for sharing.

Do most tracks let carts run @ the same time? Open track time I guess.

Id worry about one of those little cagers taking me out.. :)

thanks ty for posting em! i dont know about other tracks but the one that we ride at always does (except on race days). and yes, the carts are a pain in the ass. the worst part is that the people that run the track dont care about how good everyone is and they run everyone at the same time. this makes pros ride with rentals and supermotos... a really big pain. the pro carts arent really all that bad to ride with because theyll just pass you in the corners and they have the brains to move if they think youll pass them. the renters and people that suck... now they blow to ride with. oh well, still had a blast!

dan

Sweet pics, that is crazy that you guys run with the karts. When OVRP has open track days they rotate classes to keep the same set of wheels on the track. :)

...the carts are a pain in the ass. the worst part is that the people that run the track dont care about how good everyone is and they run everyone at the same time. this makes pros ride with rentals and supermotos... a really big pain. the pro carts arent really all that bad to ride with because theyll just pass you in the corners...

Sounds like a forked up facility. I can see running 2-3 similar classes of vehicles in a moto, but not all comers. :)