Sign in to follow this  

i love dirt bikes

i don't understand why i constantly reload the classifieds link even though i don't have the money for next months rent.

damn dude.

chill.

try the other side of the bed tomorrow.

this is a stupid post everyone here loves them and you need to get your priorities straight like rent

I Just bought a new bike before the winter, and I still find myself checking out the FS forum just to see what is out there. I would love to be able to collect bikes. I have been trolling ebay for a PE175 (was my first real bike), thought it might make a good winter project next year to restore one.

You other two.....shut up. It's a forum, no one else cares if you like a post but most of us do care if you act like an ass to a new member of this site who posts a GENERAL statment about dirt bikes in the GENERAL forum.

Welcome chud.

Whether it's dirtbikes, the house for sale around the corner, or the girl that gets your bagel in the morning at the local coffee shop. It's inspirational, if you're not daydreaming and plotting your next move, then you're just spinning your wheels...keep opening the classifieds, but pay your rent.

Wow I thought I was the only one who did that kind of stuff. I just bought my KX 250 less than a year ago, & even though I'm still paying for it I look at the for sale sections all the time. I ended up seeing the RMZ 450 at my local dealer & traded my GSXR 1000 for it, so now i have 2 bikes less than a year old. I still keep an eye out though.