Sign in to follow this  

What happened to Ezra Lusk

He moved to Kawasaki a few years back and that is the last I heard. He won the East the same time Windham won the West so he certainly shouldn't have retired from old age.

Greg

You mean, "Mr. 9th Place?" Good question. You know, the SX results are getting a little predictable. RC and Chad lapped half the field last weekend. I hope Bubba gets well soon!

He rode for Mach 1, a satellite factory team for Yamaha last year. They were pretty stoked to have a well-known name since it was only their second year. They had lost Nick Wey from the year before. Last year Lusk and Heath Voss rode for them. Lusk had a bunch of injuries, including a nasty over-the-bars getoff if I remember right in Phoenix or Minneapolis. He was pretty much a non-contender for the year. Mach 1 used to be my dealer when I lived in CA and I knew the owners. You were guaranteed to get either a smile or a dirty look when you asked, "what happened to your boy Yogi?" :) Absolutely the best dealer I've ever gone too. I haven't heard if they're running a team this year, but I doubt it.

He didn't have a ride this year for supercross, but he is still training hard everyday. I've heard that he is trying to work out a deal with Factory Connection to ride the outdoors in place of Larocco, but who knows how true that is.

I asked this same question about 3 weeks ago. One of those replying confirmed that his younger brother who was about to go big time was recently paralyzed. He has been spending alot of time with Shane at the hosp. and staying close with his family.

As a rider I kind of always like Yogi, he didn't come across as too cocky. But he had a bad case of the land on your heads. Some of the most painfull looking crash's I have ever seen were either Yogi or Tortelli. I think Ezra should get that industry job and hang it up. Couple more of those bad ass crash's and he might not have that option anymore. :):)

As a rider I kind of always like Yogi, he didn't come across as too cocky. But he had a bad case of the land on your heads. Some of the most painfull looking crash's I have ever seen were either Yogi or Tortelli. I think Ezra should get that industry job and hang it up. Couple more of those bad ass crash's and he might not have that option anymore. :):)

I agree with ya Jonny O