Sign in to follow this  

Whoops shots!

Hey,

Got my dad to take these yesterday riding, then I worked my magic on them :) . Post the pictures of the knarliest whoops youve been in.

These are from Croom, in FL.

me23hb.jpg

me326cd.jpg

please don't tell me you think those are whoops!!!!!
You got better???

Edit: That is a very cool pic. I opened it up and I'm like that's a lot 'o people run'n that section! :)

Pretty good job with the pics man, nice blending. :)

Hey look in the Southeast section of the forum. There are lots of us that ride the area (F.E.A.R. list riders). There's a ride on the 18th if you can make it.

those look like the kind of whoops you could ride for 10 miles without breaking a sweat.

what I want to know is why you and all your friends wear the same gear, ride the same bike wioth the same # and tailgate eachother through easy whoops. :p

just kidding, nice work on the pics :):)

Nice pics, but where are the whoops?? lol. You need to come out to the socal desert for a ride. knee high or higher whoops for 10 + miles. Sorry though, don't have any pics. So i guess yours are better

Haha, Those aren't the knarliest. Just the closest ones to the car, making it easier to take pictures. Thanks.

Nice. I love whoops. Ill be sure to get pictures of the good whoops next time so you guys can't bash me. lol. The first picture has no whoops in them , just the 2nd one.

Just some Adobe photoshop and about 30 minutes, depending on how many me's I want in the picture. You can put your digital camera on a setting to take picture after picture most the time, just have to sorta piece them together after that.

Cool pic :)

Here are some from my local track during a race, I'm in the red gear on the second to last whoop. I usually go double, double and then skim the tops of the last four, the pros triple in. You can see another set in the background as well.

site1035.jpg

THEM WHOOPS KINDA GOT THE WHOO TAKEN OUT OF THEM

HERE ARE THE BABY TRACK WHOOPS AT MY TRACK

THEN THERE ARE 150 YARDS OF 24" WHOOPS THAT WILL KILL YA IF YOU SCREW UP

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GENE426/BABYWHOOPS.gif

That also happens to be Cycleranch... where the pros race national ranked races. You may be a pro, but most of us started out our riding days thinking the whoops in YamahaX25's pics were freakin' enormous.

Your Right Mill BUT HECK YOU LIVE IN CALF. YA GOT PLENTY OF BAD AZZ TRACKS THERE AND 4 SUPERCROSS RACES

Western 4 Stroke Nationals Are Coming To The Ranch April 23

Should Be A Good One And The Pros Go Thru The Whooooops On Just The Rear Tire At About 60 Mph

Ya Got To See It In Person

Hitting The Ranch Tomorrow

Hey gene426 I wouldnt call those things that used to be at cycleranch whoops. It was more like a little timing section how everybody would hit them. Now the section in the back... those are whoops.

Hey gene426 I wouldnt call those things that used to be at cycleranch whoops. It was more like a little timing section how everybody would hit them. Now the section in the back... those are whoops.

I must agree with you sir. Gene is a little confused .... those pics are from a long time ago, or they put them in last week and I didn't know it. I rode there on Sunday and didn't see those in the front like that. There is a new killer uphill double step up though! ROUGH! I haven't tried it yet, but I heard that it is getting better everyday. The guy that runs the place is really good at setting it up. :) Anyway thats my .02 worth :)

Spack