Sign in to follow this  

under-protectors..whats the point?

whats the point of wearing a small under protector(chest protector) like a small 661 one or the thor scattershield

isnt the point to have as much protection as possible, i mean cant you just toss on 2 t-shirts..its pretty much the equivelent of wearing one of these

anyone wear one? if so..why?

ill stick with my thor force! :)

Some people want nothing more than a little roost protection from a chest protector. I used to wear one of those lobster bibs, but now prefer having handlebar, branch and footpeg protection as well.

Yeah I tried to cheap out and get a Thor Quadrant Roost protector. I think I wore it like 3 times, it's the equivalent of about 4 t-shirts. After that I bought a 661 Defender and neck roll. Much more satisfied now. Anyone want to buy the other one? Its in perfect condition.

Yeah I tried to cheap out and get a Thor Quadrant Roost protector. I think I wore it like 3 times, it's the equivalent of about 4 t-shirts. After that I bought a 661 Defender and neck roll. Much more satisfied now. Anyone want to buy the other one? Its in perfect condition.

i wanted one actually for other reasons but never actually bought one..how much do you wnat for it

i use my thor force and 661 neckroll too..it saved my neck and collarbone once..that made it worth ALOT more then i paid :)

i wanted one actually for other reasons but never actually bought one..how much do you wnat for it

i use my thor force and 661 neckroll too..it saved my neck and collarbone once..that made it worth ALOT more then i paid :)

Whats it worth to you? They run 40 brand new, this is in pretty much brand new condition. One warning though, it will be tight on a big guy it fit me well. I'm 5'9" 140 but it could fit bigger.

Whats it worth to you? They run 40 brand new, this is in pretty much brand new condition. One warning though, it will be tight on a big guy it fit me well. I'm 5'9" 140 but it could fit bigger.

gimme a link to one of them and then ill decide..like i said i want them for other reasons besides my dirtbike :)

what size is it

what makes you assume that im big :):)

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/product_catalog/Product.jsp?skuId=354526&store=Main&productId=p354526&catId=1&leafCatId=10301

Let me guess you want it for paintball? One thing to point out is it only has padding on the front side. It has no size. But if it were a shirt it'd probably be like a medium.

give me an idea on shipping, im guessing about 10$

b2a 3b8....give me an estimate and ill make an offer :) ..actually toss me a pm if you will

Ever heard of rocks? I hate chest protectors for dual sport rides, but I don't care for taking high speed rocks off my ribs and chest either. So I like them for taking the edge off gravel and rock roost without the hassle of a full chest protector.

Ever heard of rocks? I hate chest protectors for dual sport rides, but I don't care for taking high speed rocks off my ribs and chest either. So I like them for taking the edge off gravel and rock roost without the hassle of a full chest protector.

yeah, maybe older ones

but my thor force is perfect..its got awesome spinal protection and with no neck roll you dont even realize your wearing it

If you want to buy my chest protector just send me a pm and give me an offer... Hey lilrich, check out that site on the first page for you shipping info. That is to where you live... And then you can send me an offer.

10$

its not that that important to me..and shipping looks like its 25-30$..if shipping was like 10$ id pay you more

Did you look at it? I thought it said shipping would likely be less than 10 dollars.

i did but it was coming up at 24 and 27 $

get a for sure estimate and ill be HAPPY to buy it man :)

Yeah that was like the light speed shipping. look a little below it. By the way I couldn't pm you because you don't have any room in your inbox. I dunno about these damn UPS ans USPS sites... Anyone else know how to find the cost of shipping a package from CT to Nova Scotia. It should wiegh less than a pound and fit in a pretty small box.

Yeah that was like the light speed shipping. look a little below it. By the way I couldn't pm you because you don't have any room in your inbox. I dunno about these damn UPS ans USPS sites... Anyone else know how to find the cost of shipping a package from CT to Nova Scotia. It should wiegh less than a pound and fit in a pretty small box.

yeah, my inbox was full because a goofball named jester was filling it up every 10secs with about 30pm's today alone.saying downright terrible things about me,my friends, and my country..nice kid huh

if someone could pleaes give me a shipping estimate

ive got taken on shipping before..ive overpaid...i know my shoes..from the states only cost 7.50$ to ship which isnt too bad at all

im sure these shoes wieghed more and were in a bigger box...

find a box that the deflector fits in and then check the site...give me an estimate and ill be happy to take it off of your hands

USPS Global Priority Mail, in a large flat rate envelope. Says shipping will be 7 dollars. I'm pretty sure this will be right. Now you can send me an offer I think...