moose alert!@#$%^&*(

Wht aspect has got you stumped? I struggled with this too! No images of install, and not much documentation. If its like I recall on my Cycras (esp as a newbie) I was afraid to cut off the end of the throttle tube on one side, and the handgrip on the other. Once I made the cut I felt better. On the throttle side, once the end of the throttle tube is cut off, make sure it "completely" expose the hopefully hollow handlebar end - so remove the entire cap end of the platic throttle tube.

Once the handle bar ends are exposed, the hanguards probably came with a couple pairs of flanged inserts (one maybe with rubber tubing over it [or rubber tubing just included with it], the other just metal cam-style with a highly scored surface for gripping the inside of the bar). See http://store.cycraracing.com/barmopr.html for the images (called Rubber Bar End Set and Aluminum Bar End set). The rubberized ones go in larger diameter handlebar ends, the metal only ones in standard sized. Once in the bar and tightened the splt of the cam cause the bar ends to snug up offset in the bar holding it tight.

HOWEVER, here is what caused my grief. First time I did it, I could not get them to tighted - they kept pulling right out! 3 times - wouldnt tighted. The key was to hold the 2 cam halves close together, a little snugged and slightly offset, put the bolt thru the hanguard itself, then into the cam halves and begin to screw the bolt into the cams. TRY to KEEP THE TWO CAMS close as you tighten it up. Then, as they start to to get a little tight, just enough to still allow you to get them in the bar ends, put them in the bar ends and finish tightening. This SHOULD allow it to tighted.

First times I tried it I just loosely connect the 2 cams together on the bolt so they werent really snug or touching and then put them in the bar ends. Because they were not close enough together to begin with, they never really compressed together enought to wedge in there. Also took my feeble brain a time or 2 to figure out I had to preassemble this cam/bolt/hanguard altogether, then put in bar end. First time I did it I got the cams and bolt wedged in and tight but forgot to put the guard on!!

Hope that helps. Wish someone would have told me all that ? Then again, mine were Cycras, but I think they all go on about the same. ?