Sign in to follow this  

two 2 cool engine oil cooler???????

has anyone used the two2cool engine oil cooler in there crf 450? if so do you like? does it work good?? and would you reccomend it to other tters? i currently use engine ice and i want to know if i should add this stuff to my bike . i do not have any cooling problems but sometimes my bike will lose some coolant after about 2 hours of hard dune riding. mostly because i will stop and idle too long . let me know if anyone has used two2cool engine oil coolant and there specific results on the crf450 :)

I read the ad and it sounds good, but all ads sound good. I'm curious like you does it really work? :)

I read the ad and it sounds good, but all ads sound good. I'm curious like you does it really work? :)

CRF450RDR are you racing Florida motocross series going on right now?? If so you will find probally over 75 to 100 people using two2cool using it at every race.

What vicinity of florida are you from?? We would be happy to show you how well two2cool works. We have riders training in many areas of the state every day.

How well two2cool works is contigent on how hot your engines oil temps are to begin with. Its common to see larger 4 strokes (crf's) with an oil temp exceeding 300f. Norman

it works, we use it in our KTM mini 50 my son rides. It is an air cooled 50cc bike, and all the pit dads use it in their little ones bikes. Now using it in my CRF 450r 05 too :)