Sign in to follow this  

s 12 for enduro

will they s 12 work for me i live in vermont and ride on trails with rocks loose dirt and packed, and very little sand, ashaplt

thanks

They wear very quickly on pavement. Heavy rock roads chew them up. They work very well for their intended purpose but pavement and lots of rock require frequent replacement.

yes alot of them. really nice trails . i live in central vermont. 2 miles near rutland. 30 miles of trails where i live. then if i want more i go up to my cuz whos got about 800 acres. of trails fot atv and dirt bike

yes alot of them. really nice trails . i live in central vermont. 2 miles near rutland. 30 miles of trails where i live. then if i want more i go up to my cuz whos got about 800 acres. of trails fot atv and dirt bike

Where in Rutland? I live outside Burlington and it is very hard to find trails anywhere in Vermont. Folks have been pushing for trails for years and finally have a FEW ATV trails. And then the ATV guys ban bikes from their trails. Thanks for sharing guys.

I like the S-12 rear but not the front. The side knobs on the front chunk off too easily in rocks. The S-12 rear M-12 front is the combo I like and have been running for years. :)

I'm going to be trying the Kenda Milleville's next. I've heard good things about them and they are reasonably priced. :)