DRZ-400 same as KLR-400?

I have heard that the DRZ-400 and the KLR-400 are the same, are they really the same bike, bolt for bolt?

klx 400 is the same as the drz400 bolt for bolt.

YES, BOLT FOR BOLT, THE KLX EVEN HAS A SUZUKI MOTOR CO. TAG ON THE FRAME :)

Thanks for the quick info....think I may go green.

Not unless you can find an '03.........

I couldnt find the KLX (Not KLR?) On Kawasaki's website. Did they stop making a green version?

Yup...like Railroader said, if you want a green DRZ400 that's new, you need to look for a leftover '03.

There are still some new 03's left...I got mine less than 4 or 5 months ago. You can get a good deal on em too. I like green b/c there aren't that many of em.

Why not the best of both worlds. Blue and Green. :)

twins.jpg

Go green and get black sideplates too. I cannot stop Looking at mine! Yes it is a sickness.

This is probably not going to help you much, but if you were in Quebec, there is a brand new Green model at Moto Newman in Lasalle just waiting to be bought...

Good luck.

TZ.

Or if you can get a good deal on a Suzuki buy that and then just buy the

green plastic pieces for a Kawasaki and put them on...

I wonder if anybody here has done that...Put green plastic on their Suzuki and put SUZUKI original graphics on the green plastic...That would be cool...

Thanks for the quick info....think I may go green.

I wonder if anybody here has done that...Put green plastic on their Suzuki and put SUZUKI original graphics on the green plastic...That would be cool...

That's simply SACRILEGE :)

Hah...lets do a yellow and green mixed bike and call it a John Deere Tractor bike.

Maybe we can get our own show building theme dual sport bikes on the Discovery channel.

I'm sure everyone will start buying green plastic for their DRZ when they realize the KLX400 is worth more for being a limited edition. :)

Is it the DRZ400S or the E though?

Is it the DRZ400S or the E though?
There are 2 kawasaki models.

KLX400R = E

KLX400SR = S

There are 2 kawasaki models.

KLX400R = E

KLX400SR = S

Cheers. :)

The S/SR is the dual sported one Chris.