Sign in to follow this  

DRZ-400 same as KLR-400?

I have heard that the DRZ-400 and the KLR-400 are the same, are they really the same bike, bolt for bolt?

Yup...like Railroader said, if you want a green DRZ400 that's new, you need to look for a leftover '03.

• Like 1

There are still some new 03's left...I got mine less than 4 or 5 months ago. You can get a good deal on em too. I like green b/c there aren't that many of em.

This is probably not going to help you much, but if you were in Quebec, there is a brand new Green model at Moto Newman in Lasalle just waiting to be bought...

Good luck.

TZ.

Or if you can get a good deal on a Suzuki buy that and then just buy the

green plastic pieces for a Kawasaki and put them on...

I wonder if anybody here has done that...Put green plastic on their Suzuki and put SUZUKI original graphics on the green plastic...That would be cool...

Thanks for the quick info....think I may go green.

I wonder if anybody here has done that...Put green plastic on their Suzuki and put SUZUKI original graphics on the green plastic...That would be cool...

That's simply SACRILEGE :)

Hah...lets do a yellow and green mixed bike and call it a John Deere Tractor bike.

Maybe we can get our own show building theme dual sport bikes on the Discovery channel.

I'm sure everyone will start buying green plastic for their DRZ when they realize the KLX400 is worth more for being a limited edition. :)