Sign in to follow this  

Backyard mini track riding pics

i wish i sort of had something like that around here but for like ttrs and xrs.. all i got is 1 track that isn't in that great of shape, and im not about to take my ttr125le there :):)

Ignore PLR, he has self esteem issues because his ***** is so small.

It is a blast though, I ran out a full tank of gas riding all day :) .

Ignore PLR, he has self esteem issues because his ***** is so small.

It is a blast though, I ran out a full tank of gas riding all day :) .

boy oh boy...your pm did say you really made me look like a fool, and what a job you did!!!!

whats a full tank of gas cost you...50cents?

i can bunny hop a fitty higher then you are trying to jump it man :)

Don't you have to get ready for a funeral?

whats a full tank of gas cost you...50cents?

Yes I have a 50 and a full tank dose cost about $1.50 and it makes for a hole day of fun. Sounds like PLR needs to get out and do something fun sometime soon.

I would like to see a photo of that.

PoorLilRich, anytime I come across a derogatory, condescending, "I'm better than you are", worthless post, I see that you are the one who posted it. Why don't you shut the F up?! You've made it clear that you don't like minis so why would you troll a thread titled "backyard mini track riding pics"?

PoorLilRich, anytime I come across a derogatory, condescending, "I'm better than you are", worthless post, I see that you are the one who posted it. Why don't you shut the F up?! You've made it clear that you don't like minis so why would you troll a thread titled "backyard mini track riding pics"?

I am with you on that one. If you dont like it keep it to your self. I dont think anyone cares how high you can bunny hop a 50. what he was doing looked fun to me.

Its not in his blood not to be a dickhead is why. I sent him a PM telling him to leave me alone and Ill leave him alone, know what reply I got, more of his typical crap.

So until he agrees, Im going to fill his PM inbox everyday with all kinds of nothing. Here that PLR, you started a War, and I guarentee, I WILL WIN.

Its not in his blood not to be a dickhead is why. I sent him a PM telling him to leave me alone and Ill leave him alone, know what reply I got, more of his typical crap.

So until he agrees, Im going to fill his PM inbox everyday with all kinds of nothing. Here that PLR, you started a War, and I guarentee, I WILL WIN.

NICE!!!

:) Already filled it twice today.

I really am not a person whose bad side you want to be the focus of. PLR is discovering that hehe.

Nice pics, looks like a blast riding those little things...

PLR's alright, he's just a little edgey from having cabin fever, as soon as it thaws out up there his posts will get better...

GREAT pics - I like the detail in the roost shots. :)

How much space did you allow for the track? I'm thinking of making one but I need an idea of space allotment. :)

Nice pics, looks like a blast riding those little things...

PLR's alright, he's just a little edgey from having cabin fever, as soon as it thaws out up there his posts will get better...

yes alot of us have been caught up not being able to ride this winter but we dont put people down and make stupid thoughtless comments.