Sign in to follow this  

Cheapest Freight

i dont know who the cheapest is, but i can give you a frame of reference...

Yamaha of Troy shipped by bike through Pilot Air Freight from Dayton, OH to Branson, MO for $300. it was an XR400 (~260lbs) plus the metal crate. it was delivered to my front door. i calculated food, gas, lodging and it would have cost me at least $300 or more round trip, plus the time to drive out there. if i remember it took about 7-9 days.

good luck and hope this helps

go to cycletrader.com and check their shipping options. I used orbits and got the bike I bought shipped from Kansas city to Sacramento California for $195.00. I got alot of quotes and no one else was close, including forward air. The bike was dropped off and picked up at their terminals which saved about $100.

I just bought NYCdrz's exc 400 and it is costing me 500$ for JFK to LAX via freightair. Not too bad. A buddy of mine shipped a quad from pensylvania to LA ground and he only saved about 50$ and it took him 2 weeks to get it

go to cycletrader.com and check their shipping options. I used orbits and got the bike I bought shipped from Kansas city to Sacramento California for $195.00. I got alot of quotes and no one else was close, including forward air. The bike was dropped off and picked up at their terminals which saved about $100.

thats ultra "dirt cheap" hehe :)

nice work :)