Just got my Tech 8's from ebay purchase!!

I won a pair of white Tech 8's in an Ebay auction last week that were used. I got em for $140 +$31.00 shipping ( I know it was little high- but the package postage said $24.40 So I guess I paid $7 for the seller to package them and stand in line at the PO Not bad.....). I got them today and they are Sweeeeeet! The guy must have only used them half a dozen times or so. They are virutallu brand new!! I am STOKED!!!!!!!!!! ?:D??

I hear ya there. I got a pair of tech 8's(13's) last year that the soles were worn but the rest of the boot looks brand new! I had them resoled for FREE from alpinestars and I have about 110 total in the boots.....and you could never tell if you didnt know. I also wear MSR System X pants and jersey, brand new, that I paid 49 dollars for both of them. ?

I say forget about the $400 tag on tech 10's or something, I will stick to my bargain shopping for the same boot.

My girlfriend who rides, yes i said rides, with me got herself some FLY Talon's(size 10), brand new with tags still on them, for $114 shipped! They are very nice boots and she got a steal.

Super fackin lucky that one. I just inquired here in Western Australia for a pair (yesterday) and was told they will cost me Aus $589! I am now looking to shop via the links on TT for a pair as your US price even after conversion saves me some horrid dollars. But the ebay purchase ...... ya lucky mongrel

Cheers

Paul