KEVXR416 selling bike

?:D KEVXR416 is selling his bike :D:o

XR416009.jpg

XR416017.jpg

Plus I have all the original parts and much, much, more I will post a full list of mods's and extra's in the bike for sale forum tomorrow ?:D

Guy's it wont be cheap with $5,000 in mod's plus all the original Equipt. ?

I hate to do this but I need the X baaaaaaaaaaaaaad ?:D:D

Oh BTW the original tank and seat has a brand spanking new out of the box smelling like new plastic FMF Graphic & Gripper seat kit ??

I know I know guys this is killing me.....I know I wont get anywhere near what I got into it :D:o But this is pretty much the only way to justify a new bike to the wifey ?

? ...........maybe I'll just teach her to ride ? and she can keep the XR :D

That is i swear the sweetest bike i have ever seen!!! I want it soo bad.. Too bad i aint got any money... But what would you do if you got used to the X and wished you still have the xr around? but man its your choice and i wish i could buy your sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet bike!! ?

Ok before KEVXR retardo boy posts his bike for sale I need a honest opinion here, this is a partial list of what I have on the XR.

Engine

Barnums Pro 416 kit

3 angle valve job

H.D valve springs

stage two cam

Edlebrock pumper carb

Barnums Pro header & full exhaust

White Bros. air filter

Barnums air box mod.

Chassis

Renthal bars

Motion Pro levers

Maier bark busters

Aloop tank & seat kit

SRC fork gaurds & seal savers (uninstalled)

Billet gas cap

Billet shark fin disk guard

Billet chain guide

Maier MX rear fender

Polisport rear fender (uninstalled)

Stock rear fender ( uninstalled)

extra front fender & air box cover and misc. plastic

Skid plate

Stock tank With FMF graphics & rear FMF gripper seat never used (uninstalled)

Drive

DID o-ring 520 chain

Renthal sprokets

front 14T

rear 47T

stock front & rear (uninstalled)

Suspension

Eibach springs front & rear

Revalved by Barnums Pro Products

Rubber

Dunlop 756's front & rear

Plus more just cant think cause my head hurts on why I want to sell this thing :D??:D

So with that being said what is it worth ? been all over E-bay and cycle trader and the net, cant find on that comes even close to all the crap I have on mine ?:D:D

Help me guys and keep the sarcasim to a minimum :o just kidding I deserve what I get for falling in luv with this thing and dumping lots of $$$ in it :D

Every two weeks when I get paid I would open up the catolog and buy something for it ? fiddy here.............. a hundy there.......man does it add up ??

Your bike looks brand new but you probably wouldnt get what you wanted for it.

Just think about this, your selling out your XR for what I assume a 450X. The 450 X weighs the same dry as xr 400 and with your suspension mods, would handle about as well. The X has been detuned a little over the motocross version so it probably has 45 hp. With all your mods to your bike you probably have around 40 hp so the X isnt that much more powerful.

Your XR is way easier to mantain and you dont have radiators to squish and wont have to keep on tearing apart your engine to replace engine componets.

Sure if you were to do it again it would be better to go with the X since a XR cant compare in stock form performance wise. But you don’t have a stock XR, you have the most modified XR 400 on this forum. You have the ultimate trail bike and it would be a shame to get rid of it.

I'd start by asking mid- to low- sixes. Anyone who knows, knows that would be a steal. Plus, if you can't find a buyer, your wife can't really blame you for having a "crappy 'ol dirt bike that nobody wants to buy" ? and you'll just have to keep it. She'll feel bad for you and do whatever she can to allow you to get the X. That's what is called a 'Win, Win'. ?

Just think about this, your selling out your XR for what I assume a 450X. The 450 X weighs the same dry as xr 400 and with your suspension mods, would handle about as well. The X has been detuned a little over the motocross version so it probably has 45 hp. With all your mods to your bike you probably have around 40 hp so the X isnt that much more powerful.

Your XR is way easier to mantain and you dont have radiators to squish and wont have to keep on tearing apart your engine to replace engine componets.

Sure if you were to do it again it would be better to go with the X since a XR cant compare in stock form performance wise. But you don’t have a stock XR, you have the most modified XR 400 on this forum. You have the ultimate trail bike and it would be a shame to get rid of it.

This is what is killing me :D My real reason is I want that happy button real bad :D I'm telling ya........... riding with Bro's with it and the nasty stuff we do I just cant justify throwing another g-note on this bike for the e-start :D

I'd start by asking mid- to low- sixes. Anyone who knows, knows that would be a steal. Plus, if you can't find a buyer, your wife can't really blame you for having a "crappy 'ol dirt bike that nobody wants to buy" and you'll just have to keep it. She'll feel bad for you and do whatever she can to allow you to get the X. That's what is called a 'Win, Win'.

How could I even ask that price ? that's what I would like especially since I added everything up tonite with purchase & mods $11,000 ? I thought it was around $9,500 :o With everything I'm selling with it........ it's like two bikes in one) one trail... one motocross :D When ya hear it run it sounds like a top fueler funny car ? I get asked all the time &%$#@! is that ? and I say .........it's a XR 400 :D even though I only got a 416 kit in it the way it's set up it just rips, I luv blowing off the new technology and I luv it when someone wants to ride it and cant start it ?? won many of bet's on that one :D

sooooo in a nut shell I torn big time I want the E-start.............I dunno I just need help ? know any good doctors)?

Yeah I forgot to mention I own a metal finshing business,...... so when the bike looks nasty I tear it down and have the guy's at the shop re-polish everything ? ..........I know it's cheating but keeps the bike looking purty ?:D?

Get a auto clutch. You don't have to worry about stalling it or the nasty stuff. An auto clutch will keep the engine running most of the time, thus, no need for the happy button. It works for me. ? Plus, what's another G on such a personalized machine when you are talking about getting 'upside down' on selling it to get even more 'upside down' with a new bike and getting that one personalized? ?

Get a auto clutch. You don't have to worry about stalling it or the nasty stuff. An auto clutch will keep the engine running most of the time, thus, no need for the happy button. It works for me.

? ........Thats another thought I saw the auto clutch in action for the first time last weekend on a KTM 300 ...........boy that was sweet even rode it :D thats what started the focus on selling the XR4, enough is enough already how much more am I gunna put in this thing......If I get the X I'm looking at a steering stabilizer and auto cltuch worst case senerio ? and some new tires.........the maint. cant be much worse than the $$$$$$ I put in the XR :D By my choice could of left it stock ?:D

Why not put your bike somewhat back to stock and sell some of your other stuff to get some extra money.

Your Aloop kit and edelbrock carb could get you atleast $700. Along with some of your other stuff could get you more money than sellding the bike with all of it. Might help you get the X faster.

Ive thought about that one.....But I'd like to give the boys here on TT the first crack at buying this bike before I seriously put it on the market ?

BTW money is not the issue it's the LUV of the XR4 that is at stake here ?:D

Again I await your response :D:o

Are the tank decals by ALOOP ?,

I'd like nice big XR stickers

like that on my blue YZ tank (which sits on top of a Mighty

2 valve XR200)

Yes they are..........The only cool one's for a stock tank I could find are FMF which are discontinued ? and XR's only which they dont return phone call's ?:D

Try dennis kirk or rocky mtn. off road

sorry best of luck ?