Ricky's Helmet cam footage

Honestly, I love watching Ricky's footage. I wish they would record the whole season of his helmet cam and put it on a DVD. You get a real sense of what its like to be at the best level in racing and you see his timing and where he's looking. I love when he wins and you can see him look over as his bike is laying flat and his front fender and rear fender come into view. Listening ESPN2? We want this video!

Antman, I agree... Now I know what it feels like to whip it like he does.. Very cool indeed... :)

Couldn't agree more. I'm all about it. It's like training for the brain. Watching the track go by at that rate, following the lines, a glimpse back in the air, etc. I'll bet someone from Ricky's camp capitalizes on that footage. I was thinking they would once I saw it was going to be a regular fixture on his helmet this season. I'm sure it's part of the plan. I'm sure it's also a great tool for studying the other riders. Only one problem with that from first place; everyone's behind him!

Hey, what would my footage be worth? You'd see, the second to last place guy's back, then a view of my gut, my elbows down, my visor too, bacause it would be down like a spud, a glimpse back up at the track in slow mo, my hands searching for the controls, some major roost in my face, panic groping for another tear off, the fat lady blowing by me on a crf50 pit bike headed to the porta potty, more roost, me picking my nose, the first place guy lapping me in lap 2, the hot mommy walking by in the pits, etc. Okay, maybe not quite that bad, but sometimes it can feel that way!

Couldn't agree more. I'm all about it. It's like training for the brain. Watching the track go by at that rate, following the lines, a glimpse back in the air, etc. I'll bet someone from Ricky's camp capitalizes on that footage. I was thinking they would once I saw it was going to be a regular fixture on his helmet this season. I'm sure it's part of the plan. I'm sure it's also a great tool for studying the other riders. Only one problem with that from first place; everyone's behind him!

Hey, what would my footage be worth? You'd see, the second to last place guy's back, then a view of my gut, my elbows down, my visor too, bacause it would be down like a spud, a glimpse back up at the track in slow mo, my hands searching for the controls, some major roost in my face, panic groping for another tear off, the fat lady blowing by me on a crf50 pit bike headed to the porta potty, more roost, me picking my nose, the first place guy lapping me in lap 2, the hot mommy walking by in the pits, etc. Okay, maybe not quite that bad, but sometimes it can feel that way!

With reality tv like it is now, you would by far be a hit! go for it!

I absolutly love RC's helmet cam.Dam he's flying.I find my self rewinding my tivo just to watch it again. :)

No way I could have said it better.

He's fast it's all a blure to me my old brain can't process the info that fast!

As much as I hate to give ESPN kudo's.....here it goes.

I am actually enjoying their coverage this SX season because whoever the new producers are they are focusing more on the battles going on behind the leader. Translation: we are now seeing racing and not Ricky or Bubba running by their lonesome.

Knock on wood.

As much as I hate to give ESPN kudo's.....here it goes.

I am actually enjoying their coverage this SX season because whoever the new producers are they are focusing more on the battles going on behind the leader. Translation: we are now seeing racing and not Ricky or Bubba running by their lonesome.

Knock on wood.

Amen - Lets all send them an email and encourage them.