Sign in to follow this  

More pictures from Saddle MT.

I was able to ride both Sat. and Sun. this weekend :D

On Sat. I rode with the big kids.

Roy, Nick, Bob, Mason(if I got your name wrong sorry), and Dean. As we take break at the radio tower over looking the Beverly Dunes.

P2120008.jpg

After getting back to the parking and taking a break we decided to make are way to the dunes. We headed out and went up the "Rock ravine" and here Mason had some trouble with the rocks. Don't feel bad I went down here a couple of weeks age and broke off my fender :pP2120011.jpg

Here's a view of the river looking north

P2120014.jpg

Bob making his way down to the dunes.

P2120015.jpg

The boy's in the sand box :D

P2120016.jpg

On Sun. I went back to ride with my son and nephew(he was not feeling too good so he didn't ride much).

Kyle(son) wanted to try a ride the "rock ravine" so off we went, here's a few picture.

P2130029.jpg

P2130030.jpg

Taking a break after one of many crashes.

P2130032.jpg

After making it through and back to the truck he wanted to see the dunes, so off to the radio towers. Taking a break for water.

P2130033.jpg

Well we made it to the top :)

P2130037.jpg

That was my weekend :) New friends on Sat. and Kyle succeeding at new challenges on Sun.

I wish I had a bike when I was his age! Kyle is a lucky kid! :)

I wish I had a bike when I was his age! Kyle is a lucky kid! :)

You and me both loynz. Maybe I wouldn't have been such a trouble causing rebel/punk as a kid. :)

By the look of the land and the river, you weren't at Saddle Mountain Oregon. Where in Washinton is Saddle Mountain? Looks like a neat place to ride!

By the look of the land and the river, you weren't at Saddle Mountain Oregon. Where in Washinton is Saddle Mountain? Looks like a neat place to ride!
South of the I-90 bridge on the Columbia River, East side. It takes 2.5-3 hours to get there from Seattle.