i have a 04 yzf250 and this will be the 4th time i blew my fork seals

what should i do it is a yzf250 04 and i blew my fork seals for the 4 time in 13 months what should i do and how often should i change my motor oil

I would bet that your fork tube has a nick in it, cutting the seals. Check that out before replacing any more seals.

I would bet that your fork tube has a nick in it, cutting the seals. Check that out before replacing any more seals.

Ditto that, and when your ready for the new breed of fork seals, give us a call. We actually have customer support!

Ride On....HARD, KaBooM

where do you ride? cause i blow seals almost every 3 weeks, cause i ride in the mud, i just got some sealsavers but haven't put them on yet. You HAVE to wash ur bike after every ride and invest in some sealsavers, i don't think you have a nick, just getting dirt jammed up there and they are leaking. Do the feeler gauge, film trick.

where do you ride? cause i blow seals almost every 3 weeks, cause i ride in the mud, i just got some sealsavers but haven't put them on yet. You HAVE to wash ur bike after every ride and invest in some sealsavers, i don't think you have a nick, just getting dirt jammed up there and they are leaking. Do the feeler gauge, film trick.

wash yes, but don't pressure wash, that will accelerate the problem.

a knick sounds like the problem to me.

and oil, i would say about every 3 rides or so change the oil. It's the lifeblood of your bike so the cleaner it is, the better for the bike.