Sign in to follow this  

2004 riding pics

Good stuff, looks like everyone is having a great time.

Love the ultralight, would be nice to have at the campsite. :)

El Mirage is a pretty cool place to ride. We go out for the time trials all the time out there. What track is that at the your kids are riding on??

:) Great pics. Definitely captures the essence of a dirt bike family. You're raisin' a whole nuther generation of riders there. Those pics must definitely remind you of how good you got it!

btw, it must've taken you all of 04 just to upload all them pics :)

:o

btw, it must've taken you all of 04 just to upload all them pics :)

i broke my leg a few weeks back :) i have nothing but time :p:D:D

Great pics and a ton of them too. What the story behind the helicopter hauling somebody off? Is there cell coverage out where you were?

Thanks everyone for the nice comments :):p:D

What the story behind the helicopter hauling somebody off? Is there cell coverage out where you were?

The crash was on the lakebed at El Mirage - it was 2 young girls playing around and they clipped pretty good - it took over an hour to stabilize the one girl before they would even put here in the helicopter- the other girl walked away un hurt. Very sad this happend right in front of our camp the girls were wearing all the protective gear. The Ranger told me they Life Flight off the lakebed at least once a week and almost every time its a crash on the lakebed.

Here in SO-CAL my verizon cell phone seems to work every where we ride/camp :)

Jeff