YZ250F - Stock Springs A Go Go ?

So, I come to the experts with a simple one. I am about ready to lay out the cash for a 2005 YZ250F. I am going to do a lot of things right off the bat to make it ready for woods riding. But I need your help concering the stock fork and rear shock springs. I am 6'2" and 190 with gear. Yeah, tall skinny guy. I ride 80% woods, and occasional light MX track. I am pretty sure from what I've heard that the stock springs are too light for me. Can someone tell me:

1. What springs do I need?

2. Where is the best place to buy them?

3. Is this something I can do myself? (provided I do most all work on my bike now, but I don't want to be dealing with dumping fork oil just to exchange springs, well I guess that wouldn't be too bad, but...clueless)

New Kayaba fork and shock experience, tips appreciated.

The stock fork springs are pretty much perfect for your weight. Ideally you would need a heavier 5.0kg shock spring (stock is 4.7). Seeing you are mainly doing trail riding I would just leave the suspension, it is set up fairly close to your weight already. The suspension may be a bit stiff for trail riding so you may benifit from a re-vavle to make it a bit softer. This must be done be a suspension professional.

hope this helps