GPS Routes

I am new to dual sports...I am looking for GPS Routes for Big Bear, Mohave Perserve areas all point in-between...I have a bunch from jeeping, but I would like some new areas to...been searching, have a few but would like more...

Check this out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JoogJohn
      I'm headed down from Northern California in late April/May with my wife and our two dogs. We're just trying to have a relaxing vacation with our dogs and go around and eat at some good places / beaches etc. We were thinking LA but even as far as San Diego sounds good. Wife gave me the a-ok to bring my bike so I can sneak out out a bit to ride. Any suggestions on where to stay?
    • By az1liner
      Yo kids ,
       we just did our annual run to blind Indian today and the other fun stuff the area has to offer , conditions were purely awsome after the storms last night, the #211 trail needs some activity , doesn't look like shes getting used too much , we kicked a bunch of rocks off ,broke some nasty dead branches , etc , still passable , the 1st uphill with switch backs has been storm washed exposing aggregate but thats not suck a bad deal ( traction was pretty good ) , she needs to see more riders ...put this on your agenda, grab some like minded trail hoppers and lets keep this trail fresh   
    • By PiutesFan
      Footage courtesy of the RAZR & his trusty drone
    • By Flifshr
      Trying to buy an older yz125 w a green sticker. I came across a 2004 that is green sticker. Per the owner "CA used to do a lottery thing on a certain year and bike and it was the 04 125 that got the green sticker". 
      I am gonna confirm the VIN, but was wondering if it's in fact true that CA issued green stickers with a lottery system for 2003 and newer bikes?
      I tried searching and couldn't find anything. 
      Thank you all for you advice. 
    • By firefinch
      I just picked up a 2018 YZ250X and need to do my break in. How gnarly is Rowher Flats after rains like we just had? I'm thinking about heading there Sunday. I moved to LA last year and I've only been there 3 or 4 times, but so far I enjoy the riding there more than most of the "day trip" locations.
      Not the biggest fan of Hungry Valley, but I imagine HV is ok despite the rain this week.
      Side note, how bad does the road in to RF get after weather like we just had?