Sign in to follow this  

How attackMX can eliminate sandbaggers....

This is what they need to do..................a month prior to each event, they need to send "undercover statisticians" to the host track for every race the track has on its normal non factory contingency race schedule. They need to track lap times of the 250 Novice class (for example) and come up with a track average lap time for the run of the mill 250 Novice rider. Once that time is established, they need to use transponders (Don't tell me they can't afford em') for each moto prior to the main "Prize moto" they need to track lap times and anyone with average lap times that are XX seconds faster than the average Novice time established is "culled" as a SANDBAGGER- WITH NO REFUND!

You know every district is different. You may be a good B class rider, fast top 2 or 3 in your moto's and you get somebody out of another district in the same B classification and they are fast where they race and they would get there doors blown off. I don't know if that would prove anything if they were to insitute a watch system like that. just my 2 ct. :)

Somebody is a bit paranoid this morning...Maybe they could implant a chip in each racer's skull and tattoo a bar code to be scanned before each moto. :)

Somebody is a bit paranoid this morning...Maybe they could implant a chip in each racer's skull and tattoo a bar code to be scanned before each moto. :)

A true vision for the future of this atack mx for sure.. :p:D:)

This is what they need to do

what they need to do is abandon the whole stupid idea. no matter what, whoever wins one of those races is not a novice. in fact, imho, anyone who wins *any* well-attended novice race is not really a novice, at least not anymore. the whole idea of trying to draw an ability line and say "ok, if you suck, you can win a prize" is really really lame. i have absolutely no interest in the entire attack mx thing, except to laugh as it goes down in flames. of course it'll be a sandbag fest. duh.

mw