AA Pit Bike Rider?

I live in Minnesota and I am a AA enduro/HS rider. I am thinking of getting a pit bike but I dk if I would be bored on a 7.5 hp pit bike or not. Nobody in my town has pit bikes that I know of. I don't want to waste my money for something that I would get bored on. What do you guys think? ?

I dont think you would get bored, you will certainly find it a whole new kind of a challenge to ride fast on. The only problem I see is that you dont have anyone else you know with a pitbike to ride with. But you could be the pioneer and get others involved. Go to www.planetminis.com, I beleive there are some guys there who ride 50's and live in Minnesota, they will probably let you try out there bikes to see how much fun youll have. But Im sure youd have a blast. :)

I live in Minnesota and I am a AA enduro/HS rider. I am thinking of getting a pit bike but I dk if I would be bored on a 7.5 hp pit bike or not. Nobody in my town has pit bikes that I know of. I don't want to waste my money for something that I would get bored on. What do you guys think? ?

Yo man! We just moved our minnesota fiddy riders forum so its fresh. Go check it out at www.pcandgames.com/mfr/portal.php or www.minnesota50.cjb.net Both go to the same place, but i recommend the first one because that goes straight ot the forums. Go ahead and register and ask away. Im sure someone will have an answer for ya!