Sign in to follow this  

Motorama???

Who all is going to go this weekend? I was going to race but didn't feel like paying that much for one weekend. I think I'm just going to go up Sat. and watch.

No Motorama, but arenacross the following weekend in Wilkes Barre.

It was a pretty decent show. The expert 2wheel classes were pretty exciting. Especially 250's on Sat night. Expert quad classes were a one man show. The one guy I know from ATV Addiction wrecked hard in his second heat, so that kept us busy for a while. I just want to know why in between the qualifiers and mains they let all those kids out on the track? They took about 4 feet off the sides of the triple jumps. We all know how tight the track is for quads and then you narrow a jump by that much??? Oh well. I will give one guy and his son some credit. While all the crap was going on, him and his dad were walking around and picking lines. Looked like a little Ricky. Oh, one more final thought about the weekend...someone should have black flagged the clown. The only good part was when he was giving out the t-shirts and the chick 2 rows down from me jumped into the arena floor to get the shirt and she tackled him. It was pretty funny. :)

The only good part was when he was giving out the t-shirts and the chick 2 rows down from me jumped into the arena floor to get the shirt and she tackled him. It was pretty funny. :)

That was pretty funny. I was in the first row by the double on the opposite side of the whoops I should of took his black bag while he was over there. I thought that guy was pretty lame :)