Where to buy new valves for YZ426

I need a set of new valves for a 2002 YZ426 rebuild. What to buy and from where? Links please. :)

Not to be a smart a$$, but how about a Yamaha shop.

If you want Yamaha OEM valves, cycle-parts.com is the cheapest place I could find. They have a minimum order of $100 though.

blackdiamondvalves.com is kibblewhite.

Not to be a smart a$$, but how about a Yamaha shop.

Naee here in Denmark you must pay a truck load of money for Yamaha parts! And i want another brand, they should last longer and not brake in half like 3 of the last did. I tell you that´s making a great mess in peoples engine! :)

Thanks for the replies, i will have a look on it. :)

We sell all the Kibblewhite stuff and not at retail. :) And, we ship internationally.

You´r the man! :)

Will do that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By yz480doinwork
      Brand new, still in the packaging Lexx end cap fits the stock muffler of 2006 & 2007 YZ450f and 06-13 YZ250f. Comes with a forest service approved spark arrestor and two different size tips. Don't spend hundreds of dollars on a slip on, this tip can be quiet and forest legal or loud and make power! Also a note for WR450 guys: get this tip and find a used 06/07 YZ muffler, fits directly on 09-15 WR450. $80 shipped free to the lower 48. PM, call or text 406-223-8789
    • By Woody Oakson
      So I have a 2008 yz450f and I would like to add some LED lights to it to make it street legal. Mainly just a headlight and a tail light and turn signals if I need to (which where I live hand signals work).
      So where I need help is getting power from the stator to a battery. Wiring from a battery to anything else I got and understand and don't need help with (but recommendations are welcome). So my questions are.
      What type of power is coming from the stator. AC or DC? Will I need a regulator or rectifier? How do I wire something from the stator to charge a battery? What would that wiring look like? Would this stator http://www.rickystator.com/product/stators/yamaha/yamaha-yz450f-35-watt-lighting-stator-assembly-06-09 work? Anything else I should know? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    • By Samx22x
      Alright so I’m new to the site so maybe this question has already been asked. I have a 2002 Yz426f and I want a new exhaust, it has the stock header and silencer and sounds amazing but I’d like a little more from it, I know I want the fmf power bomb header and am kind of undecided on the silencer, I see on fmf’s website that their silencer will add low end and slightly take from top end and the other way around but I’m looking for increases throughout rpm range. I do a lot of trail, hill climbs, jumps, and wheelies so kind of need good performance everywhere in the rpms. My question is what silencer I should get and the jetting I should get for the carb. Thanks
    • By Zack Ailing
      hey guys just picked up a new project bike. Its a 2008 Yz450f with a big bore kit and a stroker crank. The total cc of the engine is now 499. It runs on race gas and will be an absolute monster when shes ready to rip. I will continue to make more videos on the bike so stay tuned Link to the video: 
    • By High On Octane
      2005 YZ450F, Athena Big Bore, Power Bomb, Q4.
      Ok.  Last fall after a decently hot day at the track, I noticed coolant leaking from the weep hole on my water pump after pulling into the pits.  Ordered an Athena re-seal kit, put it all back together and didn't really get a chance to ride it.  3 weeks ago, went out to the track, and after about 20 laps, it started leaking again.  Kept filling it with water to get thru the day, never ran anywhere close to dry or empty, jut a cup or 2 low.  Ordered a Hot Rods re-seal kit with bearing and also ordered a new w/p shaft.  Did it all again and got it back together, ran it, and as soon as it got to temp, it was leaking out of the weep hole again.
      So, what the heck am I missing?  I'm totally stumped on this one.  Is something wrong with my case cover?  Do I need to replace the w/p itself?  I'm feeling like I should've just ponied up for the Boysen in the first place, and now it's biting me in the butt.  Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!