Hotcams!

Hello,

I was told that they should start shipping sometime next week. I will have them on the website www.hotcamsinc.com, the day that they are available.

Thanks,

Sean Johnson

Hot Cams Inc

That was from the guy at hotcams. I just got that e-mail back from him!

Just called :) it will be 2-3 weeks before they are widely distributed. He hopes they start shipping soon. I guess the final specs are in place to do a production run at their vendor.

which hot cams are you referring to, stage one or two?

I asked him about stage 1. So probably that :)

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Keep us posted, Im looking for more lower to mid, that would be the stage 1 right?

Yep Stage one for now is what they are releasing first.

Crower's G4 cam is a bad bump stick. Luv mine. :)

how hard is it to replace the cam?

Replacing the cam is really easy if you follow the owners manual and hecklers post on shimming. Just make sure to use a torque wrench on the cam holder bracket cuz I heard that they can strip easily.

I also like to use a paint marker to mark the cam chain and the cam so they line up.

duh i shoulda figured that one.

okay one more...how much do cams usually go for, and are they worth it?

From all i've heard on this site. They are like 150-200 dollars and have more of a power change than an exhaust system. I have seen many forums on cams and people LOVE the power and say that it is worth the money. I will hopefully get one :)

I'm curious why everyone is waiting for "Hotcams' Stage 1 when you could be running a Crower cam already??

Kyle Lewis = Holeshots = Crowerpower

&%$#@! :)

Kyle's bike is a 450.

Kyle's bike is a 450.

No way. You've got to be kidding. You mean he doesn't race a 250 Four Stroke in the '250' class? Hold on let me call all my friends, RacerX, Transworld, MXA and the AMA to update them on this huge development. :):)

Let me ask you a question: Are you are saying that because Lewis is on a CRF450 that the crower stuff for a CRF250 wouldn't be worth consideration?

If you would like to know which haircut best matches your 250X feel free and post a poll...

I just think that hotcams is a really good brand. I will look into crower though. :)

The Crower name and cams go together.

If Dan is half as good with grinds as his father is....it will be good stuff (it is).

I tried a G1 cam and it was fast.....they're doing my stuff now.

I have tried some Hot Cams stuff in the past...soem have been impressive,some less so.

Let me ask you a question: Are you are saying that because Lewis is on a CRF450 that the crower stuff for a CRF250 wouldn't be worth consideration?

If you would like to know which haircut best matches your 250X feel free and post a poll...

So are you saying the Crower must be the best because he's getting holeshots with the 450? If I do anything with my motor I'll be contacting RHC.

I don't have an X. :)