Please Send To Governor

Please visit the Baja Designs website and fill out and send the letter to the Gov. Even if you do not live in California, we all know these rules have a way of spreading and two minutes of your time can make a difference. Imagine the power of thousands of letters on his desk asking to repeal the dual sport law. Lets all unite as bikers and run with it as a team. :)

WOW.....no wonder they keep closing our riding areas. After almost an hour, there are no comments and very few views :)

ok guys i'm on your side. i printed and sent out the letter to the governator!

good luck! i really really want them to get rid of red stickers too! we all should send in letters into whoever is in charge of that sitiuation!!

WOW.....no wonder they keep closing our riding areas. After almost an hour, there are no comments and very few views :)

Jeeze, be patient! Some people do go to work or school and don't have time to look for your posting. And, didn't YOU read the thread posted on 02/11/05 in the Where, When, Who..........SouthWest forum?

Please don't take my ragging on you seriously. I appreciate anyone who is trying to get things changed in favor of our sport.

Ride on

Brewster