Sign in to follow this  

Doublin Gap

Does anyone know if they changed the track around for this coming season? I know there was some talk of it, but I don't know if anyone heard anything new.

i hate doublin gap race there once got the hole shot was in 1st place the hole time over shot a double tore my hole kneee up hate that damn place its my fault but still lol u can blame it on the track :)

Doublin Gap is near Shippensburg. About 1 hour south of Harrisburg on I-81. Can't blame the track for over shotting a double. I like that track, it's about the most challenging one I've seen.

isaac,

Weather permitting, we're planning on going to the practice day on March 5th, you going? Not sure if we are staying to race Sunday though.

:)

Good Grant I will be there to. I rebuilt my bike over the winter put a 262 kit in it cant wait to try it Are you going to watch motorama ?Figure I would go and see a few broken bones not mine this time :) old bones take to long to heal Rick

Hey Grant did you see finally district 6 has finally started advancing the A riders(sandbaggers) out of our class :)

yea i no i was jsut kidding it was my fault the kid behind me was on my ass and was faster then me in the corners but didnt jump soo i figured if i cleared this i would have it for sure and i might of could of prob would of but.... over shot it totally cleared the landing tried to hold on and ended up hittin the tires in the next corner tires in the air bikes flipping im on the ground knee all torn up prob would of made a good video

Hey Rick, we need to sandbag in the 125 class just to keep up with your 350f.

I use to race there about 5 years ago, Got out of riding, They have a great track and keep it well maintained, I just got back into riding in sept. I will be there march 5th for the practice day, maybe i will see you guys there.

Good Grant I will be there to. I rebuilt my bike over the winter put a 262 kit in it cant wait to try it Are you going to watch motorama ?

Good, I'll make sure to look you up. Looks like some other TTrs will be there too. Whew a 262, watch out now :)

Not going to Motorama, we went one year (2 years ago I think) to watch. Boy is that crazy, talk about a small track.

Hey Grant did you see finally district 6 has finally started advancing the A riders(sandbaggers) out of our class :)

Are you talking about the National Advancement system? I see quite a few moved up.

Lets hope for some good weather, more snow possible this weekend :p

I'm going to Motorama to watch too. I would like to be at DG for the first race and practice of the year, but we'll see how it works out. I may be missing some of the first half of the season. I need to take some time a practice. That way when you race 125c again Grant, I might be able to keep up!

Iasaac dont worry I will be there you can pass me easy Im old and slow .Tim by the way its the fuel that makes it a 350f :) Rick