CRF250R Clicker Settings

I did a search on this topic but didn't really find what I needed. Can anyone give me an idea of what front/rear compression/rebound clicker settings they are using? I ride MX. A C rider. Weight #195

Also, how does the clicker settings affect jumping? I am assuming it will have an effect on whether the front end rides high or not off jumps. Will it effect the amount of lift you get off the lip of the jump? :)

Thanks.

Dirt Rider Magazine had a shoot out with the 250fs two months ago and had a rider your weight and ability and it had all settings for the forks and shock in so if you can snag the mag from somebody you'll be happier than a pig in_____t.

Dirt Rider Magazine had a shoot out with the 250fs two months ago and had a rider your weight and ability and it had all settings for the forks and shock in so if you can snag the mag from somebody you'll be happier than a pig in_____t.

I did a search and found Dirt rider's web site with the article you mentioned printed on the site. They had a little pop up box listing all the settings you mentioned. Very cool.

Thank you very, very much. :)

i cant seem to find this pop-up window , i think its my browser stuffing up .

if anyone would be able to cut n paste the settings i would be very appreciative :)

i cant seem to find this pop-up window , i think its my browser stuffing up .

if anyone would be able to cut n paste the settings i would be very appreciative :)

I could not copy this pop up window. Just to be sure you are looking in the right place, go to www.dirtrider.com, scroll down to the bottom of the home page, click on 250 four stroke test, scroll down the part of the article where they talk about the crf250 and off to the right you will see a box that says CRF250 settings. Click on this and the box opens up.

thanks didnt spot that before :)