Sign in to follow this  

DRZ400s Gas Tank

I would like to swap out my stock metal tank for a aftermarket tank if there are any for a 400s. Can anyone recommend a tank? I was told that the 400s tank mounts different than a 400e tank, so it would have to be a custom order???

Do a serch here, lots of threads on fuel tanks. There are a few available for the 's'. The Clarke 3.9 gal is popular, that's what I installed.

I just bought a Clarke 3.9 tank for my S. It fit no problem. The Clarke will only fit the S, not the E, so its what you want.

I just bought a Clarke from the TT store. Free shipping and price guarantee.

I just bought a Clarke 3.9 tank for my S. It fit no problem. The Clarke will only fit the S, not the E, so its what you want.

Just curious, why does the Clarke 3.9 for the S not fit on the E?

Thanks.

I just bought a Clarke from the TT store. Free shipping and price guarantee.

Slide,

What was the TT price? I sent them an email asking the price of the tank about a week ago and haven't heard back.

You should hook up with my brother, nm_shooter, there in ABQ and go riding sometime.

Just curious, why does the Clarke 3.9 for the S not fit on the E?

Thanks.

I don't have first hand knowledge of it, but apparently the E tank is attached with straps while the S uses bolts. :)

Slide,

What was the TT price? I sent them an email asking the price of the tank about a week ago and haven't heard back.

You should hook up with my brother, nm_shooter, there in ABQ and go riding sometime.

Frank W and I have hooked up. We have daughters of the same age so the match was easy for families.

Call the Brians at TT for price. They quoted me $161.50 which I went for as that included shipping.