How do KTMs turn

Hello everyone I am thinking of getting a new 05 450sx. I was wondering how they turn with the tripple clamps in the 18mm position. I have an 02 crf and am wondering if it turns better or worse than that. Thanks

It depends on a few different things: Where you ride, body position, suspension set up etc. For MX track use I like the 18mm offset for my 450

They turn like crap.

DethWshBkr - I doubt that this guy understands that you do not really mean this, perhaps a little more explanation would help. His question seems reasonable to me. :)

I tried to make sure I said at the end that they turn just fine, i guess maybe it didn't come across that way!

I notice the KTM doens't feel as "planted" as a Honda or Yamaha. The bike feels lighter in the front, which alot of people do not like. That light feeling however to me, is great. It means I can make the bike move. It may require slightly more muscle to get the bike down into a turn, but it will turn just fine.

I find that as long as you setup before getting to the turn, you can rail any line. If you try last minute to change, it requires a little effort to get it in. As long as you know what line you're taking and get up on the tank, she'll dive inside anything.

It may require slightly more muscle to get the bike down into a turn, but it will turn just fine.

I agree. My '05 400 exc is slow turning compared to my VOR or GasGas and requires more effort. Anyone have a set of used 16mm~ clamps for sale??