Sign in to follow this  

Fork suggestions. . .

.49 springs, comp 8, reb 12, fork oil 412cc's (Enzo's specs). Bike don't like the inside line and seems to ride up out of ruts and push in slick or flat turns. You think 2 out on compression and possibly a lower oil level will help? Vet, B rider, strictly MX. . . :)

Furry ,I have never found a satisfactory set up for turning w/.49 springs,in all cases the machine did exactly as you describe.For what it is worth thats my 2cents.cheers

Tim, what do you weigh? I haven't tried the .49's yet, hate to think that they would screw up the handling. What's the deal? Is it worse than stock springs? At 205 for myself, I'm hoping it'll be better.

I'm 210 running 49 springs for track only 400 cc mobile 1 atf outer camber

12 compression 8 rebound on an 05 crf450 and she carves great. Tim I think your rebound setting is your problem :)

I'm normally about 235 lbs, and have also played with fork height in clamps as well. I'll try fooling around with the clickers more as well. Just doesn't seem as sharp turning as my old '02 426!

I think I'll do that this weekend and see what happens, as soon as I clean this shock oil out of my eyes and hair. . . :)

I guess tackling the shock didnt go as planned? :)

I need to work on my bleeding skills. I seem to do it alright when I ride my bike, but not when I work on it! Sag is set right. . .

The easy way (but high $$$) is to have a large enough bucket that will completely submerge the shock under oil and bleed it that way...sure takes ALOT of oil though :)

I bet that hair of yours holds alot of oil if it is still anything like your avatar's hair hahahah :)