Sign in to follow this  

pix of new 2002

Nice bike and Avatar! When you wear out the Hotwheels graphics you can go with the Mcrath by one industries, it goes well with the white. I thought about going white with my YZ 450.

:)

Nice bike and Avatar! When you wear out the Hotwheels graphics you can go with the Mcrath by one industries, it goes well with the white. I thought about going white with my YZ 450.

:)

avatar twins :) -i have to pull the seat cover off and get a pro to do it,i've done a few before and never had the wrinkle problem that i'm having with this one,all the # plates are old the new ones should be in today :p

Nice bike Chris, why do you have it locked to your bike stand though? It looks like it is in your garage?

Nice bike Chris, why do you have it locked to your bike stand though? It looks like it is in your garage?

so the bike stand doesn't fly off when i hit the big jumps :)

no really its because i have small kids that tend to leave the garage door open while playing at their frinds houses down the street and im at work,better to be safe than sorry

Looks good Chris. I think I might have left the fenders alone or very small stickers but, that's personal pref. Good job :)

mx

That looks really good Chris. I know what you mean about locking the bike up, I use the same kind of cable lock. I had a bike stolen some years back and that is not something I plan on going through again. Anything to slow a thief down is a good idea in my book! :)

Good job. That white plastic looks awesome! :)

That looks really good Chris. I know what you mean about locking the bike up, I use the same kind of cable lock. I had a bike stolen some years back and that is not something I plan on going through again. Anything to slow a thief down is a good idea in my book! :)

Good job. That white plastic looks awesome! :p

thanks for the comments-i put in some practice laps tonight and got it good and muddy,with all the white plastic it still looked clean .as far as locking it up in the garage i even lock it down when transporting to the track :)