Sign in to follow this  

Heavy Equipment

Looking for someone who has access to heavy equipment... CAT, BobCat, Loader, etc. I am helping a friend design and build a track over here on the coast. We have the property mapped out and the track is staked and ready for escavation. We have one cat coming this Saturday and we have one decent size tractor but could use some additional equipment.

If someone has access to any of the above mentioned equipment and would like to spend a day helping out I would make it worth your while. PM me or respond here if you can help. Will make for a great site for a future TT gathering. :)

I know somebody with a Bobcat & some track building experience interested in helping out.

Where abouts on the coast is it?

Thanks!

Sorry Ace, I don't know of anybody with equipment, but I have to say you've peaked my interest!! Are you at liberty to give any details on who/what/where yet?

Sorry Ace, I don't know of anybody with equipment, but I have to say you've peaked my interest!! Are you at liberty to give any details on who/what/where yet?

Not at this time... but I will let you and scotty know when the time comes.

I have a suggestion. You and those that will use the track should share the expense of renting a cat and operator. A full day would cost around $500.00

I have a suggestion. You and those that will use the track should share the expense of renting a cat and operator. A full day would cost around $500.00

That is basically what we are doing. I was just fishing for some more help to make the work go easier. Thanks to those who pm'd me with info.... this thing should be awesome. Total track should be just about a mile in length, loamy soil, min of 15' wide in all sections.

I'll post pics after construction has began.

Ace

will TT'ers be allowed to "play" on this track after it is constructed? :)

Not as of right now. The property is owned by several parties, and until insurance and others details can be worked out it will be for private use only. Maybe by the summer we will have some of these other details worked out. I'll post some pics soon. It is really taking shape.