ttr125 size

• 2 weeks later...

If I were in your situation, I would buy a TTR 125L just because you will be able to get used to the height if you dont like it, and you will most likely love the bike after a very short while! I believe I was shorter than that when I got my brand new TTR 125L almost 2 years ago, and not too long ago paid it off, but anyways, your at that age most likely, where you will be growing and growing. So I definately suggest getting a 125L version. Earlier in the post, some have said go for the LE, but some mods are limited because of its differences, and also, I live in NY and its freezing now, and the bike starts after only 3 kicks*I went out yesterday to fire it up, and was so happy! It is ridiculously easy to start the bike, in summer only 1 kick, and rarely 2 are needed! Anyways>>>there is no need for wasting money paying for an electric start bike! Just have fun riding whatever you get! ? Cody

My daughter is 5' 2" (with long legs) and she easily fits on the 125L. She can almost flat-foot the bike even in motocross boots if she sits close to the tank. Listen to everyone else and get the L or LE version, NOT the 125 with the smaller tires and drum brakes. The bigger wheels and disc brakes are well worth it. One can make a good case for getting the LE version if you plan to keep it for a while.

You did not mention your age, weight, or experience. My daughter could almost ride a taller bike, but she could not lift a much-heavier CRF150 if/when she drops it. The TTR is no problem for her, it's 180 lbs. and the weight is down low. We bought one a week ago, and she likes it so much after one ride that she doesn't miss her old "red" bike at all. The TTR suspension is much better than the XR-100 we were considering.