Sign in to follow this  

Midwest TT Spring Ride

Any idea's boy's..............saddle sore's are healed so let's go :p:D

Except for the left hamstring, left bicept, right elbow and trashed bike I'm ready to rock :):D

Still got a couple breakfast squares to use up :)

Chadwick, MO! :) ATV width high speed and nice technical rock sections. It is a different pace to the tight woods of CMRA! :)

Hey INDY,

I've been seeing a couple of posts by LBZ ..............wasnt he suppose to change his name to Pin and Kick :)

I kinda like Kick 'N' Pin, opposed to Pin 'n' Kick. :)

Pin 'N' Kick sounds like I stall in the woods a lot :):p

How far is Chadwick from Chitown?

I kinda like Kick 'N' Pin, opposed to Pin 'n' Kick. :D

Pin 'N' Kick sounds like I stall in the woods a lot :):cry:

Stall in the woods :D Whats that :) never heard of that before..........we never stalled in the woods bouncing off trees while in a mud hole with slimey rocks and off camber tree roots :lol:

Stall in the woods .........not me.........never :p:thumbsup:

:o;):D:D:D:thumbsup:

I kinda like Kick 'N' Pin, opposed to Pin 'n' Kick. :)

Pin 'N' Kick sounds like I stall in the woods a lot :):D

Chadwick is located on the S.W. corner of Missouri Just above the Ozarks of Arkansas. Primo riding in that area. I know a place we can rent cabins again! ;) It is about 4 hours from St. Louis, MO. :p

Hey Pin & Kick! :o I never watched a guy stall so much because of excessive abuse of full throttle in the woods! :D

Hey, how 'bout something with a MX track for us track goons!?

I grew up riding woods, but I still need to hit a big tabletop from time to time! :)

Maybe we could do one at a track (Walnut, Mt. Carol) and one in the trails. :p

Better yet.......everybody come to Buffalo Range and get the best of both worlds! :D (And I only have to drive 5 minutes to get there) :)

Hey, how 'bout something with a MX track for us track goons!?

Naw that's too easy ..........go back to the truck fill up on gas and water,........... where is your sense of adventure :p

I grew up riding woods, but I still need to hit a big tabletop from time to time!

The only table top we saw...........was 5 1 1/2 foot trees bundled up together then jump into a mudd hole with a big slimey rock then get stuck on a underwater tree root, while bouncing off tree's with a branch stuck through yer helmet while yer trying to kick your stalled bike at once :D:D:D:D Try that Mr. MX Guy bet yer cape would get stuck on a branch :o;)

Matt it is mandatory you come with us next time :D sooooo you can show how us big weenie trail rider handle the lite stuff :)

BTW did ya get a new bike yet :)

Chadwick is great. :):) I don't know where to rent cabins but there are two really good campgrounds on the riding area. And good news for Matt there is a MX track not to far from there in Marshfield. Springfield,MO is only about an hour away from the riding area and has lots of atracttions. I think everyone on this post would spend more time than they in Bass Pro. I'd for sure like to meet some fellow TTers and Chadwick would be a good place.

A couple of guys we work with are heading to Chadwick in a few weeks, it's a long drive but I think a couple of us from here are going with them. Probably like a drive down Friday, ride Saturday, come back Sunday type of thing.

Chadwick sounds like the best place for the TT Midwest Spring Ride. :)

Now lets all start talking dates to commit to: :)

April 30, May 1st weekend

or

May 7,8th weekend.

What do you guys think????????????

Chadwick is about $5.00 per day to ride. Cabins are $20.00 each a night for 4 people. Most likely everyone will arrive Friday night. Ride Saturday and Sunday. Depending on your drive, heading home late Sunday or early Monday. :) Total cost for riding and cabins is as low as $50.00 each. Gas & bring your own food to complete the fun weekend! :)

May 1st there is a MHSC race at Finger Lakes in Columbia. I am going to do the race so the 7th and 8th is best for me. If it will be on the 30th and the 1st I will go with you on Saturday but Sunday I go to Finger Lakes.