Midwest TT Spring Ride

I am def. in, maybe bringing one other dude. I would be more than willing to split a cabin with someone... otherwise I'll camp out at the cabin campground. ?

? ......I'm sure we will have plenty of floor space cause this time me and LBZ get 1st crack at the beds :D no more couches and cold floor's for me and LBZ this time :D?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reserved 2 cabins for Friday & Saturday & Sunday nights. Jay Schmidt of Kansas got one this morning! I think that is you Flyaway for Cabin #3. ?

Please confirm you made the reservation on your own. ?

We can change the reservation to check out early Sunday if any cabin wants to when we check in.

cabin3.jpg

So far it looks like this is the ride list for the May14,15th weekend:

Committed:

Indy - cabin 1

KevXR416 - cabin 1

LBZYZ426 - cabin 1

Baja9928 - cabin 2

JMathis - cabin 2

Smudge - cabin 2

Flyaway- cabin 3

Rocket - cabin 3

Big Air - cabin 3

Red Rider637 - cabin 3

ToyotaGuru - camping at cabin campgrounds

KrAsS - camping at cabin campgrounds

RM Dave - camping at the trail head

MasterWong - what are you doing?????

Please keep this post active or PM me of any changes. Thanks Guys! ?

Indy, count ryaniniowa in for cabin #2 also. They only hold 4 or is there room for more than that? Do you need any money or anything? PM me for details if you do. Also, is there anything specifically we need to ride as far as the bike goes like stickers or registrations, license etc? 96db on the exhaust and spark arrestor, right? Do they enforce that pretty heavy? I'm trying to decide between bringing a DRZ400 or a YZ250f, which would you guys recommend? The thing that concerns me with the YZ is the small gas tank (unless we don't get that far away from camp), and the thing about the DRZ is I hate riding that heavy beast after riding the YZ...

So, everyone who is commited, what kind of bikes are you riding?????