Midwest TT Spring Ride

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well throw out alternate dates and see what everyone says? We got to have LBZYZ426 for the cowboy steaks! :D I aint going without him! ?

I don't camp out on a ride with out a few 1lb. Cowboy cut, :D nawing off that juicy, flame broiled, slightly char'd, freshly hacked off that heffer, flavorful bone :o . Which also makes for a great handle as you discovered ? I'll bring the prime 20 oz. bad boys next time ? Need a charcoal grille next time, adds that extra flav ?

I'm jonesing for one at the moment :D

Head count who is all in for May 14th, 15th weekend! ?

Everyone confirm who wants in and how many buddies they are bringing. I will look at getting cabins for the entire group for Friday and Saturday nights

So far it looks like this is the ride list for the May14,15th weekend:

RM Dave

KrAsS

Indy

KevXR416

Baja9928

LBZYZ426

ToyotaGuru

Matt228 ?????

Harristw ?????

Anyone else?

i have never heard of somebody getting a noise or lack of spark arrester ticket in chadwick in the 20 years i have been riding there. i would not worry about it, but if your a jerk without a permit they will throw the book at you--on a side note dont try to run from the ranger on the xr400 he WILL catch you

Everyone confirm who wants in and how many buddies they are bringing. I will look at getting cabins for the entire group for Friday and Saturday nights

So far it looks like this is the ride list for the May14,15th weekend:

RM Dave

KrAsS

Indy

KevXR416

Baja9928

LBZYZ426

ToyotaGuru

Matt228 ?????

Harristw ?????

Anyone else?

That weekend is a MHSC race weekend also but I will skip that round to meet all you guys and do a little riding. I won't need a cabin I like to camp there. Would any of you object to riding with some quads? I got a bunch of buddys that ride them but they are fun to ride with. And none of them has ever been to Chadwick!!