Sign in to follow this  

Northeast Indiana Thumpertalk Ride?

I would like to know if the would be any interest in a Thumpertalk ride in northeast Indiana? Our club has a AMA District 15 track located near Butler Indiana, I thought that if there was interest I would present it to the club our club grounds include a 1 mile plus MX track, some woods and we are planning to rebuild our youth riding area. Web site is www.Tri-StateMC.org

How many people would have to commit? You may want to post this suggestion on the North forum to see if the Michigan TTr's are interested as well.

Riding is always a good idea and I would like to go if the it's the right day.

Ten riders would be nice, we are having a club meeting in a couple of weeks and I will present it to them. As far as days once the weather and ground drys up, We could choose just about any Sat. or Sun. and work around some of the area races. I will post on the north thanks for the response.

Steve

I could probaby get my two buddies to go with me, but they rides 2smokes. When are you thinking of doing it.

I could probaby get my two buddies to go with me, but they rides 2smokes. When are you thinking of doing it.

Same here, I haven't asked but my friend and his son would more than likely want to go. Is there an age limit? He just bought his boy a CR85... Also, do you care if quad riders ride at your club, if not I might be able to come up with one or two more....

It's a bit of a haul from Indy so I can't vouch for anyone else but I don't mind the drive...

I'm about 30 miles west of Butler. Used to hit some of the races there back in the mid 90s. Might be able to get over there for a ride if the date works into my schedule.

I would definatly be interested in riding as long as it dosent conflict with a race. I am sure that I could round up a few guys 2 come with me.

:) Will do, With the northern Indiana weather we have to look at the calendar and set it up based on the weather. I will follow up with the club and get a couple of dates post them and see what we can agree on. I wanted to ask early and see if there was interest before setting too much up. I will post more info as I have it, also if you have suggestions on dates let me know.

:p

A far as two strokes and 4 strokes who cares lets ride. :)

Same here, I haven't asked but my friend and his son would more than likely want to go. Is there an age limit? He just bought his boy a CR85... Also, do you care if quad riders ride at your club, if not I might be able to come up with one or two more....

It's a bit of a haul from Indy so I can't vouch for anyone else but I don't mind the drive...

Our club is open to riders of all ages and we do allow quads. :)

Where did all you Indy people come from :):)

every time someone has posted not a word :p

suddenly BAMM the whole state chime's in :D:D

Where did all you Indy people come from :):)

every time someone has posted not a word :p

suddenly BAMM the whole state chime's in :o:D

We're all busy looking under rocks and behind trees for somewhere to ride. :D

I will post a list of possible dates and see if we can work out the best day to ride. Looks like I have the ok to do this with the club. I will post dates later today.