Sign in to follow this  

Conn. riders plz read - Noob needs help

Hey all

I'm new to the area, and I am looking for a good Suzuki dealer in Connecticut. I live near New Haven, but I am not against a little travel to get a good price on a bike.

I am looking specifically for an '05 Suzuki DRZ400S. If anyone knows of dealers that are friendly and very competitive with their prices, please give me a heads up. It'll be much appreciated. :)

Thanks

Nick

try NE Cycle Center 860-527-0822. No prior dealings. Just closest dealer to me. About 45 minutes from you. If your ready to buy most dealers will work with you. Make sure you research what that bike has for sold for. Usually you can take a conservative $200 - $300 off the price, and maybe some goodies.

There is a Suzuki dealer in New Haven. It's called New Haven Suzuki. I'm sur eyou can go on there website and get the nearest dealer which will give you directions.

try NE Cycle Center 860-527-0822. No prior dealings. Just closest dealer to me. About 45 minutes from you. If your ready to buy most dealers will work with you. Make sure you research what that bike has for sold for. Usually you can take a conservative $200 - $300 off the price, and maybe some goodies.

sadly n.e cycle is the closest suzuki dealer to me they are the one thing that makes me hate working on my rm250. i would avoid them.

i would also steer you towards columbia suzuki. call them and ask for there rock bottom price in the way you want to pay and i am almost positive they will under cut anyone in ct. i know a few people that bought street bikes from them and got great deals and were very happy, :)

http://www.columbiamotorsportssuzuki.com/ is there webpage

That's cool - thanks for the info. :)

Anyone had any experiences with Excalibur in Plainfield? :)

Thanks

Nick

Desperate times call for desperate sales. I hear excalibur is in tough shape and is hoping for someone to come buy them out. Maybe that's to your advantage though. I've seen drz400s in stock there, but I don't know whether it was an '05.

I use them (Excalibur), got my XR there. They'd be glad to find you a bike if you know what ya want.

Dang! I was gonna offer this guy my bike, then I realized it was a four year old thread. :banghead:

That's cool - thanks for the info. :banghead:

Anyone had any experiences with Excalibur in Plainfield? :banghead:

Thanks

Nick

Yes, had a good experiance.

Dang! I was gonna offer this guy my bike, then I realized it was a four year old thread. :banghead:

I need to read the WHOLE thread before I post :banghead: