Sign in to follow this  

Suspension shop in Denver area.

I'm looking for a suspension guy I met at the Denver Intl. Motorcycle Show. He had a booth for his shop. They specialized in setting up suspensions. They had a trick CRF 50 and a YZ or YZF in their display.TIA.

I didn't see Neil at the show.

But would not hesitate to recommend him

Hitchcock suspension

303/761-4652

Was it Neil at Hitchcock?

That's who I was gonna say. He does excellent work, takes the time to ask you: your weight, your riding conditions, what you are looking for as far as performance is concerned. He's got a small one car garage behind his house off of S. Broadway, so calling ahead and scheduling drop offs is the way to go. He usually gets your bike back to you the next day, if not later the same day if he's not waiting on parts (he'll typically not have you drop your bike off until parts he doesn't have arrive at his shop if that is definable prior to him taking it apart). Neil Hores is the 'Suspension Expert'. Hitchcock Industries, LLC is the name of his company. 303-761-4652

Did Neil used to be part of Moose or something like that?

Yep, he worked at A-loop.

He works out of his house near Swedish Hospital now.

In that case I have met him several times, he is good friends with one of my buds.

Last time I saw him was at my buds wedding last Feb. He gets his susp. done by Neil and likes it a lot.

Seems like a cool guy!

That's who I was gonna say. He does excellent work, takes the time to ask you: your weight, your riding conditions, what you are looking for as far as performance is concerned. He's got a small one car garage behind his house off of S. Broadway, so calling ahead and scheduling drop offs is the way to go. He usually gets your bike back to you the next day, if not later the same day if he's not waiting on parts (he'll typically not have you drop your bike off until parts he doesn't have arrive at his shop if that is definable prior to him taking it apart). Neil Hores is the 'Suspension Expert'. Hitchcock Industries, LLC is the name of his company. 303-761-4652

I might have to give him a call too :) I've been searching for a decent local suspension guy.

He is awesome on a BMX/Cruiser bicycle. He's a little older than me and when we were little, we were in awe of his skills.

Several of my buddies have had their suspension done by him and have been real happy with the results. He also does a lot of KTM fork seals. :)

Neil has done the suspension on at least 6 of my exotic bikes...including some very specialized custom work.....you can not do any better, anywhere....

:D:D:o:):):p

He is truely a MASTER OF HIS CRAFT.....

Neil revalved my XR way back and its smooth as butta to this day. I'm gonna bring my YZs shock in when I'm over at U2 in April. Very cool guy and his prices CANNOT be beat.